Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

just like my predictions

LyserusLyserus Registered Users Posts: 180
edited March 11 in Total War General Chat
CA will release statement last minute saying roadmap will be delayed - check

CA will release statement last minute saying patch is going to be next week - Check

By next week they will "talk" about 1.1 which is gameplay fixes, it's going to be about another month - wait and see

Only after gameplay fixes they will "talk" about roadmap - check

Only then will we get "when" will IE comes out, which is going to be at least another month - wait and see

What really **** me off is they promised to keep "Simone level of communication" but now they are like they don't talk to ppl unless they reach deadline

They promised roadmap last week, then saying last minute that it's going to be delayed for months.
Like, what are they waiting for to release the news? There is no scenario that they can crunch a roadmap to release within their promised schedule if it's decided to be delayed for months. Just let out the news, what's so hard about that?
They either feel like communication is not necessary or like to keep players hanging and disappoint them last minute
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 5,020
    Unless they have no roadmap top communicate...
  • Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 4,704
    Lyserus said:

CA will release statement last minute saying patch is going to be next week - Check

By next week they will "talk" about 1.1 which is gameplay fixes, it's going to be about another month - wait and see

Only then will we get "when" will IE comes out, which is going to be at least another month - wait and see

What really **** me off is they promised to keep "Simone level of communication" but now they are like they don't talk to ppl unless they reach deadline

They promised roadmap last week, then saying last minute that it's going to be delayed for months.
    Like, what are they waiting for to release the news? There is no scenario that they can crunch a roadmap to release within their promised schedule if it's decided to be delayed for months. Just let out the news, what's so hard about that?
    They either feel like communication is not necessary or like to keep players hanging and disappoint them last minute

You were operating under old info.
    That’s on you.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,207
    TeNoSkill said:

Unless they have no roadmap top communicate...

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• LyserusLyserus Registered Users Posts: 180

Lyserus said:

You were operating under old info.
    That’s on you.
    Above is just a list of my previous predictions, back when CA gave promises (and before they break it), check my previous comments in my profile and you will know those were not old info at the time of my predictions
  • IxalmarisIxalmaris Registered Users Posts: 842
    Of course they have no roadmap.
    They need to fix the performance first before adding new features (even the blood dlc tanks the performance in previous titles) as otherwise the game would be completely unplayable.
    They have no idea how long fixing performance will take and while that bug is investigated they have no developer left to work on DLC and IE.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,618
    Ixalmaris said:

They need to fix the performance first before adding new features (even the blood dlc tanks the performance in previous titles) as otherwise the game would be completely unplayable.
    They have no idea how long fixing performance will take and while that bug is investigated they have no developer left to work on DLC and IE.

The DLC team is separate from the main development team, of course they are working on the DLC as we speak, they just won't talk about it.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous

Ixalmaris said:

The DLC team is separate from the main development team, of course they are working on the DLC as we speak, they just won't talk about it.

Aye, and I hope that IE is worked on by dlc team as well…
  • Steph_F_DavidSteph_F_David Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,143
    Oh my god, they are keeping us informed every week of the current status! That's horrible!
    We should demand an hourly update, or call it a debacle and boycot warhammer 17!

Oh my god, they are keeping us informed every week of the current status! That's horrible!
    We should demand an hourly update, or call it a debacle and boycot warhammer 17!

Debacle!
  • neverendingneverending Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,922
    From now on assume worst thing possible, or worse, because right now new precedents have been set:

No mod workshop for 2 more weeks than TWW1 or TWW2. They didn't even MENTION mods or mod support in the latest post.

ME was released one month after TWW2. With TWW3 we have them *hinting* they *might* tell us a little bit about IME.

I'm assuming the worst about this game until shown otherwise. I should have known, this is my fault for having even the modicum of faith set on precendents.
    5900x @ stock , 4x8gb 3600mhz 14-16-16-36
    ASUS TUF 3080 12 GB
    4TB Sabrent NVMe SSD PCIe 4.0 w/ Windows 10 Pro 64bit
  • MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 3,373
    They never promised a roadmap by now as far as I know. Show me a quote to convince me otherwise please.
  • TondurTondur Registered Users Posts: 45

I personally am outraged CA aren't giving us updates by the second.

I'm just enjoying what's available and taking it as it comes.
    Your least favourite content creator @ https://youtube.com/channel/UC2J7uEJEM2N39BMVGEjmfcw
  • neverendingneverending Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,922
    MrDragon said:

They never promised a roadmap by now as far as I know. Show me a quote to convince me otherwise please.

People very much over use the word promise. I recall somewhere they said in the first few days we might get it a week after release and I don't have the quote. Regardless, I considered said statement as a statement of intent, not a promise. CA would be very unwise to explicitly promise things. Personally I think they should begin and end all posts with a "plans may change" disclaimer on each post.
    5900x @ stock , 4x8gb 3600mhz 14-16-16-36
    ASUS TUF 3080 12 GB
    4TB Sabrent NVMe SSD PCIe 4.0 w/ Windows 10 Pro 64bit
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 2,712

Can we get a 24/7 CA news network?
  • avvveavvve Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 456
    Yeah so just want to say what a load of BS that CA even decided to lock the comment section on their todays post. Had to put my frustration somewhere..

CA approach of "communication":
    . It’s clear that *MANY* players are waiting to hear more about the Blood Pack, Immortal Empires, and other new content coming to the game, and we’re excited to share more about those projects once we’ve established a strong baseline for WARHAMMER III

... is ridiculous. Just put the roadmap out there and update it as you go. Atleast then we have a a sketch on what to expect. Instead of "We got a tiny patch NOT this week but next week fixing some graphic bugs, Oh and by the way in near future we have huge improvement patch on top of that, which will meet your expectations of how the games foundations should've been at launch"

This is starting to sound like WC3 reforge forum btw. Is it possible to have a insta refund?
  • K3KevilinioK3Kevilinio Registered Users Posts: 396
    I vote BIES for Community Manager! He knows what we want and delivers news everytime to the people!
  • mw51630mw51630 Member Registered Users Posts: 2,165
  • EldrickEldrick Registered Users Posts: 746
    Locking the comments for the latest post from CA says it all.
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,167
    I don't know why people are so excited to get the Roadmap. It heavily implied it won't be released anytime soon (probably 2 months of waiting).

Before any DLC or FLC CA needs to fix every bug or **** , then it's the IE time. . . and if IE comes with bugs then another delay and month(s) of waiting for a patch(es).
    Then the Blood DLC. Then 1 month of waiting before another new additional content, at least.

The 2022 Roadmap is gonna be something like this:

• Immortal Empires

• Blood DLC

• Chaos Dwarfs or whatever

See you in 2023!

Happy to be wrong though. Hopefully I'm wrong as **** about this scenario but ehhh.
    #JusticeForTzeentch #NoMoreRecoloredModels #NoMoreCopyPastedUnits

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,552
    Cool.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

avvve said:

Yeah so just want to say what a load of BS that CA even decided to lock the comment section on their todays post. Had to put my frustration somewhere..

CA approach of "communication":

. It’s clear that *MANY* players are waiting to hear more about the Blood Pack, Immortal Empires, and other new content coming to the game, and we’re excited to share more about those projects once we’ve established a strong baseline for WARHAMMER III

... is ridiculous. Just put the roadmap out there and update it as you go. Atleast then we have a a sketch on what to expect. Instead of "We got a tiny patch NOT this week but next week fixing some graphic bugs, Oh and by the way in near future we have huge improvement patch on top of that, which will meet your expectations of how the games foundations should've been at launch"

This is starting to sound like WC3 reforge forum btw. Is it possible to have a insta refund?
    This is why they locked the thread.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,318
    Inappropriate comment posts removed. Thread moved to Chat.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

guess what, even expecting roadmap date to be announced after 1.1 is too much to ask CA

How dare we eh? :)