Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What's the point of today's announcement?

KandraxKandrax Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 336
I'd be grateful if anyone could explain it to me. Sure it looks cool but I'm kinda lost. And btw where is the IE?

Comments

• saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 18,355
    Make the community riled up screaming blood for the blood god skulls for the skull throne
    Milk for khorne flakes.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• PLHenryPLHenry Registered Users Posts: 1,705
    I think it was designed to wind up the community :D
  • EquixEquix Registered Users Posts: 1,866
    The point is build time because they want to simulate a soft rerelease of the game and next patch will be delayed also

new Undead Legion:
    Nagash (unlockable for beating game with Undead Legion)
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata
    Dread King or Walach Harkon

And also give a quest possibility to other mortachs to access/join some Undead Legion recruiting privileges.

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:
    /Necrachs:Zacharias, Melkhior, Radu the forsaken /Strigoi:Ushoran, Vorag The Ghoul King, Gashnag The Black Prince, Rametep /Blood Dragon:Red Duke, Abhorash /Lahmia:zNitocris, Ulrika, Naaima

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 5,512
    Its to crush moral and lower expectations.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 7,428
    Unintentionally it has provided us with a good laugh.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • NiggeyNiggey Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 193
    To bring the community together. And it works. Sort of.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 15,242
    Niggey said:

There are still people somehow defending this on Reddit.

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 5,542
    I’m not going to lie, that was incredibly baffling. I’m a patient guy but I’m getting pretty fed up with the lack of real news.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • SneedGamingSneedGaming Registered Users Posts: 320
    Neodeinos said:

Niggey said:

Um, sweaty, this video isn't meant for you. It's meant to introduce people who are new to the series. Which is why it doesn't actually contain any explanation of gameplay mechanics and is full of references and inside jokes that only people who have been following the game since its announcement will understand.
  • uzualuzual Registered Users Posts: 444
    Neodeinos said:

Niggey said:

That is pathetic
  • TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaRegistered Users Posts: 1,494
    The hilarity is that this was the third and last video of the YOUTUBE channel people were speculating about. Most had assumed it was about the faction DLC or the Immortal Empires. Lmao.
  • SeetheSeethe Registered Users Posts: 250
    Neodeinos said:

Niggey said:

The dedicated game subs on Reddit are always full of fanboys for some reason. For nearly all games. And whenever **** hits the fan really hard for a popular game (Cyberpunk, Destiny 2, etc), the fanboys move on and create "low sodium" subreddits where they can praise the companies.
  • LukeWar86LukeWar86 Registered Users Posts: 44
    Seethe said:

Neodeinos said:

Niggey said:

The dedicated game subs on Reddit are always full of fanboys for some reason. For nearly all games. And whenever **** hits the fan really hard for a popular game (Cyberpunk, Destiny 2, etc), the fanboys move on and create "low sodium" subreddits where they can praise the companies.
    Elite dangerous is the worst. But the forums there are also full of white knights who bought paintjobs just to spite people who complained about the devs.
  • KaosfyreKaosfyre Registered Users Posts: 89
    I expected nothing and I was still let down.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 6,462
    LukeWar86 said:

Seethe said:

Neodeinos said:

Niggey said:

Elite dangerous is the worst. But the forums there are also full of white knights who bought paintjobs just to spite people who complained about the devs.
    Don't you mean Star Citizen? That's the subreddit where you're required to do a pledge if allegiance and show proof you're a fan of the game if you ever wish to provide even a little bit of critique of the game
  • damon40000damon40000 Registered Users Posts: 1,621
    to give us a cringe attack and to market WH to a younger audience, i guess
    BsFG dwarf
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 2,032
    To lose as many paying customers/TWW fans as possible before Easter break by the looks off it

• YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,256

The hilarity is that this was the third and last video of the YOUTUBE channel people were speculating about. Most had assumed it was about the faction DLC or the Immortal Empires. Lmao.

It's actually the first one, but with this Iost my hope about the others 2
    Gib mony plox i report u

http://www.pudim.com.br/

SALVATION

• CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 1,437

I mean... cmon, atleast check before you make such completely wrong statements

• KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 2,464

let me make a prediction of the 2 videos left: ''Have you meet Meow Ying?'' and ''An introduction to Kislev's Icy Queen''.
  • BudokaBudoka Registered Users Posts: 193
    I don't see how this video is not a provocation, to be honest. Which is.. just.. I don't know.
  • CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 1,437
    KronusX said:

let me make a prediction of the 2 videos left: ''Have you meet Meow Ying?'' and ''An introduction to Kislev's Icy Queen''.
    None of the other Meet your LL were part of the hidden videos. So its highly unlikely any future ones will be.

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,602
    It's a post release advertisement for those who haven't bought the game yet.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,342
    LukeWar86 said:

Seethe said:

Neodeinos said:

Niggey said:

LukeWar86 said:

Seethe said:

Neodeinos said:

Niggey said:

We’ve certainly got out share of those hanging around here
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 2,464
    Cyresdog said:

KronusX said:

None of the other Meet your LL were part of the hidden videos. So its highly unlikely any future ones will be.
    Hm.... Cooking with Khorne and Warhammer 3 Total war figurines for sale?
  • Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 5,780
    The point is to address people who spam things like ‘when will we get news CA’, ‘roadmap now CA’, blah blah blah
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!
  • K3KevilinioK3Kevilinio Registered Users Posts: 458
    They want to troll us.

We are back at rock bottom communication..
  • KandraxKandrax Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 336

The point is to address people who spam things like ‘when will we get news CA’, ‘roadmap now CA’, blah blah blah

I hope you are joking, since nothing has been addressed here.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,602
    Kandrax said:

They’ve not confirmed a date for release of IE, do you want them to say ‘nothing confirmed’ everyday until they can confirm a release date?
  • KandraxKandrax Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 336

Kandrax said:

They’ve not confirmed a date for release of IE, do you want them to say ‘nothing confirmed’ everyday until they can confirm a release date?
    What I want them to do is them to do their job and end this early access.