Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

News/dlc/patches this week or nothing until may?

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 5,400
What should we expect? Roadmap is the less appealing cause it could change anytime and practically says nothing.

Blood dlc?

IE news?

Chaos dwarfs teaser?

patch 1.2/1.3/2.0?

*Justice, cats and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
*Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
*Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
*Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
*Bring back settlement conquering artworks!
*Gnoblar Carpet for Greesus
*Improve UI

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,617
    Tuesday Newsday cometh.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 5,400

Tuesday Newsday cometh.

What do you think we will get?
    *Justice, cats and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Improve UI

• MaziskyMazisky Registered Users Posts: 924
    edited April 17
    They said they are working hard on the roadmap, which could mean next week we get it but with vague dates to keep them safe.

Something like

Blood Q2 2022
    IE Q4 2022
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,967
    Mazisky said:

They said they are working hard on the roadmap, which could mean next week we get it but with vague dates to keep them safe.

Something like

Blood Q2 2022
    IE Q4 2022

I really hope not. Why the **** does the blood pact take so long. And why IE so long.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,617

Tuesday Newsday cometh.

What do you think we will get?
    Pragmatically? Nothing. It's the middle of a holiday period and 1.1 just released a couple weeks ago. Personally I think 1.1 was the game at release state, so going from there we've still got a week or two till real news.

That said I also believe in having fun so on Tuesday we're getting the roadmap.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

• NiggeyNiggey Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 184
    edited April 17
    If they didnt had anything substantial ready last Thursday, I would count on it for Tuesday, since last Friday and coming Monday are holidays. Maybe last week of April or first week of May we get "real" news.

I hope they dont need so long for IE or any other additional content (where are my Chaos Dwarfs at?).

It will be interesting to see what we get with the Blood DLC. WH1 added Blood Knights for VC, WH2 the Blood DLC started together with ME. Even if it is just a new unit it would be something.

Post edited by Niggey on
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 8,021

Mazisky said:

Something like

Blood Q2 2022
    IE Q4 2022

I really hope not. Why the **** does the blood pact take so long. And why IE so long.
    Blood Pack will come with IE, that's why it takes a while.

Anyway hopefully we will at least get the roadmap this week, but I have said that for the last few weeks so we'll see
  • DragantisDragantis PolandRegistered Users Posts: 694
    Mazisky said:

Something like

Blood Q2 2022
    IE Q4 2022

To be honest, what does it even mean? They are working hard to decide 2 dates? To make graphic chart? Are they preparing video? Honestly what are they doing? I understand that development department are working hard on making blood DLC, IE, Chaos Dwarf DLC, bug fix and etc, but seriously what CM are working on... Wait my bad... What CM are working HARD on?

Sorry for being rude but I'm just annoyed (partial on myself) To have to wait for blood DLC for so long because I decide to not play Khorne until it is out (as I believe would be in 3 weeks after lunch).
    Blood for the Bloo... Blood DLC in Q3?! Khorne hate CA!
  • TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 5,021
    Dragantis said:

Mazisky said:

Something like

Blood Q2 2022
    IE Q4 2022

To be honest, what does it even mean? They are working hard to decide 2 dates? To make graphic chart? Are they preparing video? Honestly what are they doing? I understand that development department are working hard on making blood DLC, IE, Chaos Dwarf DLC, bug fix and etc, but seriously what CM are working on... Wait my bad... What CM are working HARD on?

Sorry for being rude but I'm just annoyed (partial on myself) To have to wait for blood DLC for so long because I decide to not play Khorne until it is out (as I believe would be in 3 weeks after lunch).
    You pretty much named it already;

Considering that the basis for the WH III map is a very old ( 2019 ?) version of WH II map, they have to integrate ALL of the things that haven t made it into WH III yet but are part of WH II( mainly adjusting the factions currently not present in WH III ).

I also suspect that they are working on the next DLC.
  • overtaker40overtaker40 Registered Users Posts: 842
    Can we stop with these posts. they arent interesting or useful. No one here has any new information; if anyone did it would be posted in the forum well before you could express your frustration. The next bit of news or content will come out when it does. Do other things.
    I like all the races. Equally. Wood elves are just the first among equals.
  • ScionOfTheEmperorScionOfTheEmperor Registered Users Posts: 429
    I am expecting news either when CA returns or at the very end of April/beginning of May.
    It's most likely going to be either the Chaos Dwarfs or a Warriors of Chaos update.
    Whichever it turns out to be I'm expecting it to drop Mid-May so we should get 2-4 Weeks of Promo as usual.
  • DarthEnderXDarthEnderX Registered Users Posts: 2,997
    At this point, they might as well just wait for Skull Throne event and announce a ton of **** all at once.
    "Assassination's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."
  • SneedGamingSneedGaming Registered Users Posts: 281
    Niggey said:

If they didnt had anything substantial ready last Thursday, I would count on it for Tuesday, since last Friday and coming Monday are holidays. Maybe last week of April or first week of May we get "real" news.

I hope they dont need so long for IE or any other additional content (where are my Chaos Dwarfs at?).

It will be interesting to see what we get with the Blood DLC. WH1 added Blood Knights for VC, WH2 the Blood DLC started together with ME. Even if it is just a new unit it would be something.

We probably won't get anything. We were also expecting FLC for the Blood for the Blood God event last year and we got nothing then either.
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,112
    Wednesday we will get some LL like the others
    And Thursday they will explain to us what is a videogame, the week after they will explain what is a strategy game.
    We Live in a Society.

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 4,971

Mazisky said:

Something like

Blood Q2 2022
    IE Q4 2022

hopefully because they're making it from scratch and making it better than the previous blood pack.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • CrajohCrajoh Member Registered Users Posts: 2,745

Wednesday we will get some LL like the others
    And Thursday they will explain to us what is a videogame, the week after they will explain what is a strategy game.

I know your joking but it still makes me sad.

It actually wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t get anything next week as CA does a little operational pause to digest the pre-Easter release commentary. At least I hope they take time to review and understand the issues and not do a knee jerk response.
    Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,078
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,336
    edited April 18
    World of Warcraft: Dragonflight expansion announcement tomorrow will do it for me. But I won't say no to the roadmap with Li Dao or Shen-Zoo on it.
    Post edited by Maedrethnir on
  • DrawVidsDrawVids Registered Users Posts: 88
    edited April 18
    Don't forget it's Easter. They won't of been in the offices since Thursday and won't be back in until Tuesday.

If we get anything it may be later in the week (though probably not this week at all)
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 8,021

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight expansion announcement tomorrow will do it for me. But I won't say no to the roadmap with Li Dao or Shen-Zoo on it.

Think you'll have to wait a bit for them, I would imagine the first few FLC's will be to bolster the rather lacking Mono LL choice with Heralds. Though I guess there might be a chance that these Heralds might be added 2 at a time with one as an Access FLC and the other standard FLC, as both Skulltaker and Epidemious are fairly easy as they are just Heralds basically, whereas the Masque and Blue Scribes are a little more complicated.
  • sasori1548sasori1548 Registered Users Posts: 540
    I actually expect the roadmap to release this week. The recent patch was pretty solid. 2-3 patches like this and we have a masterpiece in our hands.
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 1,266
    TeNoSkill said:

Dragantis said:

Mazisky said:

Something like

Blood Q2 2022
    IE Q4 2022

You pretty much named it already;

Considering that the basis for the WH III map is a very old ( 2019 ?) version of WH II map, they have to integrate ALL of the things that haven t made it into WH III yet but are part of WH II( mainly adjusting the factions currently not present in WH III ).

I also suspect that they are working on the next DLC.
    That was already proven wrong. The features of Silence & Fur and the changes of the last WH 2 patch are already in the game files.
    Sigmar protect us all...

• MalruirMalruir Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 592
    I don't think we will hear anything in April, or even get anything. I guess it will be the end of May at the earliest, but maybe not until the summer.
    Malruir said:

I don't think we will hear anything in April, or even get anything. I guess it will be the end of May at the earliest, but maybe not until the summer.

This seems pretty likely to me.
  • VeldrinarVeldrinar Registered Users Posts: 464
    I wouldn't hold my breath for this week. Next week maybe, but May is looking more and more likely.
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,112
    Malruir said:

Hope you are wrong because jeez, they should remane the company for Creative Slug if they are so slow, I mean, blood pack normally take a month, it's already two months and nothing, and before the blood we can't expect anything new.
    We Live in a Society.

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,448
    It's worth mentioning the the game 2 bloodpack dropped with mortal Empires. So I'm guessed they are delayed together.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 5,400
    So nothing this week? Holidays are over aren’t they?
    *Improve UI

• ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 7,351
    I've seen a number of partnered TWW content creators say they are moving on to other stuff.

That would say to me that they don't expect anything big within the next month at least.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
    Yeah they made it pretty clear that they’re trying to make up for the botched launch and don’t want to put out more content before that’s totally smoothed out.

May at the earliest