Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Which DLC Pack Would you want to see first?

2»

Comments

• sasori1548sasori1548 Registered Users Posts: 540
    Own Suggestion for Packs down below.

Li Dao, Ruler of the Southern Provinces and the Mountains of Heaven, Master of the Burning Winds and Lord of the Phoenix vs. Someone.

You really have a thing for fire alligned LL's don't you. It's all good since im biased for religious fanatic LL's myself
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,506
    Cathay vs Tzeentch, Featuring the Monkey King and the Changeling. The Trickster and the Deciever
    In shocking news Mono vs Mono got hardly any votes.

I think Kislev needs it the most. Kislev vs Valkia works well enough.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

#JusticeForCathay

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor

• Lord_ZarkovLord_Zarkov Registered Users Posts: 1,488
    Kislev Vs Nurgle: Featuring a Baba Yaga like Leader and The leechlord Festus, The Hag and the Hideous

Probably because the OP picked the two most boring options. The SC heralds are prime FLC material. They’re fairly simple models and none of the missing units fit them.

Something like Valkia vs Azazel would likely have got much more votes.

Ditto one of Nurgle’s mortal characters vs Vilitch or Van Horstman.

• DrJammatDrJammat Registered Users Posts: 324
    If it's purely what I want them after Chaos Dwarfs, bring on tbe cross game packs. Tamurkhan v Nuln. I would expect it to be game 3 v game 3, but I'd be more interested in adding old races to to be game 3 map (with different campaigns).
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,982
    edited April 18
    Just a fun LP idea I'd like

OK v Dwarfs

Jhared the Red perhaps with Thundertusk mount
    Blood vultures as flying unit
    Yhetees
    Thundertusk
    Elite sabertusk unit, faster, armour piercing

Joseph Bugman

Clerics of Valaya
    healers and sheilders

Valkyrie Guards
    Perhaps with unique barrier, Vangaurd deployment

Bugmans elite rangers or Bugman miners with steam drills

Earth Borer mining drill as a Vangaurd deployment war machine

• arthadawarthadaw Registered Users Posts: 2,054
    Isn't Jhared a historical character, being the first hunter in ancient time ?

And Bugsman is better suited for a FLC LL spot (White Dwarf Initiative)
    Cathay vs Tzeentch, Featuring the Monkey King and the Changeling. The Trickster and the Deciever
    arthadaw said:

Easy enough to make a modern version of him.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor

Probably because the OP picked the two most boring options. The SC heralds are prime FLC material. They’re fairly simple models and none of the missing units fit them.

Idunno, I just found it funny to say so I said it.

I'd haaaate Valkia vs Azalel. Waste of two good characters. That's the thing with the gods. They've got some good characters, but you can only do justice with them against mortals. Otherwise it's evil dude fights evil dude because lolchaos.

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,982
    edited April 18
    arthadaw said:

Don't think that really matters anymore with Grom and Respanse now LLs plus I felt he fit quite well.

Yeah Bugman would make a good LH I just felt if they go for a Valaya theme as a goddess off brew he fits well too as s fun LL plus he could be a nice melee/range lord with possable Vangaurd to close the gap as a relatively slow army

• NinaranNinaran Registered Users Posts: 502
    All the monogods at once, their rosters are so hilariously small they need it all ASAP.
    Ninaran said:

All the monogods at once, their rosters are so hilariously small they need it all ASAP.

Nah. They're niche by design. It's part of the joy of them.

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 10,361

I'd haaaate Valkia vs Azalel. Waste of two good characters. That's the thing with the gods. They've got some good characters, but you can only do justice with them against mortals. Otherwise it's evil dude fights evil dude because lolchaos.
    The game'll be dead by time all the Monos get a lord pack each that way.

• Jote191Jote191 Registered Users Posts: 2,013
    Hobgoblin Khanate
    Djau said:

The game'll be dead by time all the Monos get a lord pack each that way.
    If you think the game will be dead before 4-6 Lord Packs you're welcome to that opinion.

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• demonisbestdemonisbest Registered Users Posts: 225
    Disregarding Blood Pack that I give no fudge about and K-Dwarfs that I expect to come right after, the first Lord Pack I hope for is Tzeentch vs Nurgle in the form of a siblings quarrel (i.e. Vilitch vs Glottkin).

I've said this before and I'll reiterate again, this seems to me like the most reasonable option- this is a canonic enmity, both are G3 races and they both have the smallest rosters in the game, with just a single LL to go with those tiny rosters.

Disregarding Blood Pack that I give no fudge about and K-Dwarfs that I expect to come right after, the first Lord Pack I hope for is Tzeentch vs Nurgle in the form of a siblings quarrel (i.e. Vilitch vs Glottkin).

I've said this before and I'll reiterate again, this seems to me like the most reasonable option- this is a canonic enmity, both are G3 races and they both have the smallest rosters in the game, with just a single LL to go with those tiny rosters.

Reasonable? No. It's an injustice to both. It would also be the most niche LP ever, thus excluding a great many fans. It wouldn't do the characters justice either.

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,867
    Only IE or CD could bring me back into the fray.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,788
    CA needs to fill out the Daemonic Rosters first.

Also to make the Realm of Chaos more interesting, CA should stop wasting time and give us Daemons vs Part 1/Part 2 Races

The less involved with the Realm of Chaos Campaign new factions are, the better.
  • DarthEnderXDarthEnderX Registered Users Posts: 2,929

The only mono vs. mono on the poll is a crap combo. It's the two that need help the least.

I'd vote for Tzeentch vs. Nurgle in a heartbeat.
    "Assassination's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."

The only mono vs. mono on the poll is a crap combo. It's the two that need help the least.

I'd vote for Tzeentch vs. Nurgle in a heartbeat.
    Yes. The race that's mostly chariots needs the least help.

Regardless this only further supports my point.

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• BeastpathBeastpath Registered Users Posts: 41
    Dogs of War, and their pikeman (spearwall formation)
  • lordchance2lordchance2 Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited April 19
    If I got exactly what I wanted I'd say Middenheim vs Warriors of Chaos with an unlock of Karl Franz in the deal. Warriors of Chaos non-horde is obviously something that would be fun on the new map.
  • DarthEnderXDarthEnderX Registered Users Posts: 2,929
    edited April 19

Less help than "Forgot my mortals Nurgle" and "Oops, all recolors Tzeentch".
    "Assassination's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."
  • Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 2,655
    Nurgle vs tzeench. But I’m not buying anything till IE is out
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 8,380

Tzeentch roster is more varied than Slaanesh one.

Shrug.

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,312

Li Dao, Ruler of the Southern Provinces and the Mountains of Heaven, Master of the Burning Winds and Lord of the Phoenix vs. Someone.

You really have a thing for fire alligned LL's don't you. It's all good since im biased for religious fanatic LL's myself

Fire has me in its grip.