Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nothing this week

Krunch#7448Krunch#7448 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 5,476
edited April 22 in General Discussion

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• T_MACCABBEET_MACCABBEE Registered Users Posts: 700
    edited April 21
    Oh no no no, /twg/ is gonna be pissd lmao.
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,246
    LOL yikes.

Apathy stage incoming.
    Kneel

• mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 10,800
    Am I the only one that is having a hard time understanding that sentence? Is she saying to expect something next week?
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • DrazhoaththeAshen#9598DrazhoaththeAshen#9598 Registered Users Posts: 879
    Just saw it myself. "But once will have them how exciting will that be?" has real 'mom telling you to wait till Christmas' vibes.

I appreciate the forthrightness of coming out and saying there isn't anything to share this week (although waiting until Thursday and "don't have much" even seems a stretch.) I read a very real desperation in that statement. Like these CMs have no idea how to placate the restless masses and there isn't the least scrap to offer the hounds. But maybe that's just me.
    The sage never tries to store things up.
    The more he does for others, the more he has.
    The more he gives to others, the greater his abundance.
    The Tao of heaven is pointed but does no harm.
    The Tao of the sage is work without effort.

• kaiki_utokyo#9006kaiki_utokyo#9006 Registered Users Posts: 442
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 15,601

Am I the only one that is having a hard time understanding that sentence? Is she saying to expect something next week?

As I understand it the fact that there is no news this week means there will be news in the future at some point between next week and the next century.

Not gonna lie I have yet to be convinced about Pingu, she's the one that teased the possibility of the roadmap dropping on a Friday knowing it wouldn't after all.

• DTAPPSNZ#5477DTAPPSNZ#5477 Registered Users Posts: 2,356
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,277
    Looks like they really delay whatever "big news" might pile up, towards the Warhammer Fest/Skullthrone sale stages. Well, I guess then we have at least another two weeks of silence ahead. Get comfy people.

-----Red Dox
  • FonRestorffFonRestorff Registered Users Posts: 521
    Well I guess I have to hype myself up with the "what is warhsmmer 3" video again.
    It hasn't worked so far...
    edited April 21
    Neodeinos said:

As I understand it the fact that there is no news this week means there will be news in the future at some point between next week and the next century.

Not gonna lie I have yet to be convinced about Pingu, she's the one that teased the possibility of the roadmap dropping on a Friday knowing it wouldn't after all.
    Maybe she was misled herself? I don't know. But teasing something only works as a strategy when you actually deliver. If you make a habit out of teasing stuff only for it to come to nothing, people are just going to assume you're lying.

• eomat#7953eomat#7953 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,832
    So what was Evangelos so excited about?
  • UgandaJimUgandaJim Registered Users Posts: 687
    Yeah good example for how to kill a passionate community in 2 months. Not even Anthem managed that :disappointed:
    Nvm
  • Veldrinar#2882Veldrinar#2882 Registered Users Posts: 596
    On the one hand they're telling us they have nothing worthwhile to share. On the other hand they're telling us they have nothing worthwhile to share.
  • epic_159758496946hNeETHlepic_159758496946hNeETHl Registered Users Posts: 115
    I wonder what this GMs are working on the whole day. Are they working full time for CA?
    Posting 1 or 2 comments on Discord cant be work for three people.
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 18,939
    This is a time you feel bad for being right.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• 1v0#35621v0#3562 Registered Users Posts: 2,290
    Im starting to think the 2 community managers are getting info from different places... What is even happening ?!?
    Question:Presumably you’ve needed to create a huge number of new Daemon units to properly flesh them out and give them their own armies?
    Answer:IR: What you’ve just said is so true,
  • fan3982173917524862fan3982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,584

Another week is definitely not next week. They would have said so if it were hopeful. Expect another bad marketing video 3 months late to the party.
    CA will have no news at all this month and no guarantee for the next one. You really have to wonder what in the goddamn is happening at CA that they can't give a simple roadmap on the future or talk about anything at all.
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 18,939
    eomat said:

He submited the road map finally for edits and review internally

So mean at least two more weeks to get it .

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

Neodeinos said:

- Anonymous
  • talonn#7575talonn#7575 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,825
    I missed Simone
  • Hondlis#2158Hondlis#2158 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,594
    WTF. Now is the time to be cryptic?
    talonn said:

I missed Simone

At least he knew when to tease and when not.
    - Anonymous

I wonder what this GMs are working on the whole day. Are they working full time for CA?

I consider myself very heavily on the side of working people. I would sooner call for the hammer to fall on the higher ups than some low level employee sitting on their phone all day. But yeah, I wonder the same thing. Why even expand the team if this is what it is going to look like?

When I started working as a teenager many moons ago I learned how much it sucks to have a job where you just sit and stare at the clock. As such, I really feel bad for them. Maybe they are doing something constructive like practicing High Valyrian on duolingo or something?

• KraphomusKraphomus Registered Users Posts: 59
    Oh, the transparency.
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 9,582
    And I remember people claiming that CA will pick up the pace the TWW3 content
  • talonn#7575talonn#7575 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,825
    I missed Simone

talonn said:

I missed Simone

I am not even sure the context of the long text by Pingu. Is that supposed to be a tease? Or just simply long form of "no news today"
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,326
    saweendra said:

eomat said:

He submited the road map finally for edits and review internally

So mean at least two more weeks to get it .
    They said that?

talonn said:

I missed Simone

That guy was a real master degree
  • epic_159758496946hNeETHlepic_159758496946hNeETHl Registered Users Posts: 115

I consider myself very heavily on the side of working people. I would sooner call for the hammer to fall on the higher ups than some low level employee sitting on their phone all day. But yeah, I wonder the same thing. Why even expand the team if this is what it is going to look like?

When I started working as a teenager many moons ago I learned how much it sucks to have a job where you just sit and stare at the clock. As such, I really feel bad for them. Maybe they are doing something constructive like practicing High Valyrian on duolingo or something?
    Yes, i totally agree.
    I dont want to offend them, but i really wonder what they are doing.

One CM said that he ist working on the roadmap all his working hours. But what is he doing since 3 days? Painting the artwork? xD
    The last roadmaps contained 3 pictures and five lines of text^^
  • MalruirMalruir Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 648
    What a surprise. Well, they are just starting to collect information for their roadmap, so you have to take that into consideration, it's a lot of work.
  • Hondlis#2158Hondlis#2158 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,594

talonn said:

I missed Simone

Teasing....yes that worked before CA took our money and left us semi-broken product. Also with no info about major feature that was marketed whole time and was a reason for buy to most of us.

I don't have a mood for playing games. Give us some concrete info when and what to expect.
This discussion has been closed.