Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Keep your expectations about the roadmap low

2»

Comments

  • Number#1064Number#1064 Registered Users Posts: 3,130
    JungleElf said:

    From a little bird:

    Q2:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 1.
    - Auto-resolve improvements.
    - Improvements to Single-Entity unit combat.
    - Tech Tree reworks.
    - AI anti-player bias fixes.
    - Ranged unit targeting improvements.

    Q3:
    - Changes (to be confirmed).
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 2.
    - Tzeentch and Slaanesh replenishment rates.
    - IE Beta.
    - Blood Pack.
    - Old World update 1: WoC.
    - Lord Pack DLC.

    Q4:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 3.
    - Update 3.0 (to be confirmed).

    More in 2023 and beyond.


    The 3.0 update could be the Chaos Dwarfs.

    If that's true the most interesting part is that the first DLC will come alongside a WoC rework, which would mean that we're getting cross packs from the beginning -because no point to rework them or even talk about it if they're not going to be playable-, so at least some good news.
  • Bies#4376Bies#4376 Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,717
    keep it very low , I say

    "I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."









  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,882
    Thomashu said:

    I fully expect

    Solid dates for:

    IE, CDs and Blood

    I expect a date for the first lord pack but with a guess who picture rather than who is involved.

    Plus picture clue FLCs

    One French youtuber said that even after the Roadmap, people would still ask for the release date of IE, unfortunately...
    I’m not sure how a Youtuber would know. I think he’s just guessing their within the realms of pessimism.
  • Budoka#3009Budoka#3009 Registered Users Posts: 216
    PLHenry said:

    I’m not sure if I can dig any deeper

    😆
  • ThomashuThomashu Registered Users Posts: 475

    Thomashu said:

    I fully expect

    Solid dates for:

    IE, CDs and Blood

    I expect a date for the first lord pack but with a guess who picture rather than who is involved.

    Plus picture clue FLCs

    One French youtuber said that even after the Roadmap, people would still ask for the release date of IE, unfortunately...
    I’m not sure how a Youtuber would know. I think he’s just guessing their within the realms of pessimism.
    Youtuber get the content and news in advance bruh...
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,502
    manpersal said:

    JungleElf said:

    From a little bird:

    Q2:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 1.
    - Auto-resolve improvements.
    - Improvements to Single-Entity unit combat.
    - Tech Tree reworks.
    - AI anti-player bias fixes.
    - Ranged unit targeting improvements.

    Q3:
    - Changes (to be confirmed).
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 2.
    - Tzeentch and Slaanesh replenishment rates.
    - IE Beta.
    - Blood Pack.
    - Old World update 1: WoC.
    - Lord Pack DLC.

    Q4:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 3.
    - Update 3.0 (to be confirmed).

    More in 2023 and beyond.


    The 3.0 update could be the Chaos Dwarfs.

    If that's true the most interesting part is that the first DLC will come alongside a WoC rework, which would mean that we're getting cross packs from the beginning -because no point to rework them or even talk about it if they're not going to be playable-, so at least some good news.
    That's a .... very good point you're making.

    Interesting. There will at least be a DLC/FLC WoC character then.
  • Number#1064Number#1064 Registered Users Posts: 3,130
    JungleElf said:

    manpersal said:

    JungleElf said:

    From a little bird:

    Q2:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 1.
    - Auto-resolve improvements.
    - Improvements to Single-Entity unit combat.
    - Tech Tree reworks.
    - AI anti-player bias fixes.
    - Ranged unit targeting improvements.

    Q3:
    - Changes (to be confirmed).
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 2.
    - Tzeentch and Slaanesh replenishment rates.
    - IE Beta.
    - Blood Pack.
    - Old World update 1: WoC.
    - Lord Pack DLC.

    Q4:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 3.
    - Update 3.0 (to be confirmed).

    More in 2023 and beyond.


    The 3.0 update could be the Chaos Dwarfs.

    If that's true the most interesting part is that the first DLC will come alongside a WoC rework, which would mean that we're getting cross packs from the beginning -because no point to rework them or even talk about it if they're not going to be playable-, so at least some good news.
    That's a .... very good point you're making.

    Interesting. There will at least be a DLC/FLC WoC character then.
    On the other hand someone on Reddit mentioned that there's no FLC lords, which would be as huge let down.
  • steam_1645224208482inZf8Hsteam_1645224208482inZf8H Registered Users Posts: 9
    Well, the only thing I want is to not be desapointed by IE map. If there is an IE, I want it to cover all the world map, from lustria to Nippon, passing by full southern realm and Kuresh. So I could hope to see Race pack (or if not, mod) to be able to play with / against all these old races. (I would love so much an official Araby dlc but...). I mean, if we got a IE next month but then got 2/3 of the full, I would be so so so disapointed, and I prefer, by far, to wait 6 months more.

    For the rest, I hoped to see Chaos Dwarves before and I can't wait for a lord pack on Marienbourg or Middenheim / Middenland. (Hope to play my birds of catrazza with Regiments of Renown) ^^

    A lord pack / race pack with minor races, as wrote before, would be really nice also, Even without specific mechanics.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,502
    edited April 29
    manpersal said:

    JungleElf said:

    manpersal said:

    JungleElf said:

    From a little bird:

    Q2:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 1.
    - Auto-resolve improvements.
    - Improvements to Single-Entity unit combat.
    - Tech Tree reworks.
    - AI anti-player bias fixes.
    - Ranged unit targeting improvements.

    Q3:
    - Changes (to be confirmed).
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 2.
    - Tzeentch and Slaanesh replenishment rates.
    - IE Beta.
    - Blood Pack.
    - Old World update 1: WoC.
    - Lord Pack DLC.

    Q4:
    - FLC Regiments of Renown part 3.
    - Update 3.0 (to be confirmed).

    More in 2023 and beyond.


    The 3.0 update could be the Chaos Dwarfs.

    If that's true the most interesting part is that the first DLC will come alongside a WoC rework, which would mean that we're getting cross packs from the beginning -because no point to rework them or even talk about it if they're not going to be playable-, so at least some good news.
    That's a .... very good point you're making.

    Interesting. There will at least be a DLC/FLC WoC character then.
    On the other hand someone on Reddit mentioned that there's no FLC lords, which would be as huge let down.
    Yeah, only RoR's are mentioned for this year. Although FLC Lords could accompany the DLC's, which would be the usual stuff.

    We could get 2 DLC's this year, if we're lucky. 3.0 Could be one, if things go according to plan.
  • Fan3982173917524862Fan3982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,584

    Leak from bilibili
  • SusaVile#9835SusaVile#9835 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,412
    It has been spoiled already. It is not bad, just later than everyone was expecting. Like, most of the stuff is there, just much later.
    Always learning, be polite, unless he's the enemy:P
    Cheers
    SusaVile
    Total war youtuber
  • IndefatigableIndefatigable Registered Users Posts: 475
    Why wait til Q3 to adjust Slaanesh and Tzeentch replenishment rates?! That is just odd
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 7,471
    The very least pessimistic old me was expecting was the Chaos Dwarfs, a Lord Pack, and IE.

    Not even that, in a whole year?
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,502
    Arsenic said:

    The very least pessimistic old me was expecting was the Chaos Dwarfs, a Lord Pack, and IE.

    Not even that, in a whole year?

    Look again:
    - 3.0 is another DLC, possibly a campaign pack.
    - IE will still launch.
    - We'll get a WoC rework accompanied by a Lord Pack (it could theoretically be a cross-over pack).
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 7,471
    JungleElf said:

    Arsenic said:

    The very least pessimistic old me was expecting was the Chaos Dwarfs, a Lord Pack, and IE.

    Not even that, in a whole year?

    Look again:
    - 3.0 is another DLC, possibly a campaign pack.
    - IE will still launch.
    - We'll get a WoC rework accompanied by a Lord Pack (it could theoretically be a cross-over pack).
    No, it isn't. It says TBC not DLC.

    It may possible BE a DLC, but there's nothing to indicate that at all.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,502
    Arsenic said:

    JungleElf said:

    Arsenic said:

    The very least pessimistic old me was expecting was the Chaos Dwarfs, a Lord Pack, and IE.

    Not even that, in a whole year?

    Look again:
    - 3.0 is another DLC, possibly a campaign pack.
    - IE will still launch.
    - We'll get a WoC rework accompanied by a Lord Pack (it could theoretically be a cross-over pack).
    No, it isn't. It says TBC not DLC.

    It may possible BE a DLC, but there's nothing to indicate that at all.
    It's either 2.2 or 3.0, with the new numbers always indicating a DLC.

    TBC = to be confirmed.
  • Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,724
    JungleElf said:

    Arsenic said:

    JungleElf said:

    Arsenic said:

    The very least pessimistic old me was expecting was the Chaos Dwarfs, a Lord Pack, and IE.

    Not even that, in a whole year?

    Look again:
    - 3.0 is another DLC, possibly a campaign pack.
    - IE will still launch.
    - We'll get a WoC rework accompanied by a Lord Pack (it could theoretically be a cross-over pack).
    No, it isn't. It says TBC not DLC.

    It may possible BE a DLC, but there's nothing to indicate that at all.
    It's either 2.2 or 3.0, with the new numbers always indicating a DLC.

    TBC = to be confirmed.
    Pretty much but that make me angry that i can dump this game until the four legendary lorpack is out or until chaos dwarf end of the year.

    I mean i of course have no proof but bigger numbers 3.0 seems be anothe rmajor content


  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 38,422
    Hype train goes CHOO CHOO!
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

    "There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

    Forum Terms & Conditions

    I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,167


    Leak from bilibili

    So the FLC are only Regiments of Renown or it's like a Free-LL/Hero/Unit + Regiments of Renown???
    #JusticeForTzeentch #NoMoreRecoloredModels #NoMoreCopyPastedUnits




  • XxXScorpionXxX#2310XxXScorpionXxX#2310 Registered Users Posts: 5,896
    Well Reeks turned out to be 100% right
    Request scorched body textures, and fire death effects. At least 30% of all damage in this game comes from fire sources. Request Fire for the Fire God DLC.
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 38,422

    Well Reeks turned out to be 100% right

    It met my expectations, smile :)
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

    "There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

    Forum Terms & Conditions

    I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 9,980
    Oh well, i´m miffed about no tall hats coming this year witch honestly sucks+ i´m not buying this game for a while it seems as it´s pure crap without an AR fix


    Guess i was right once again tho xD



    Nurgle is love

    Nurgle is life

    #JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,107

    Hype train goes CHOO CHOO!

    Maybe give it another read. Nothing to be hyped about here.
    Beastmen

  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,882
    A quick mention of the CDs would’ve gone a long way, they come up only a little less the IE.
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 9,980
    Surge_2 said:

    Hype train goes CHOO CHOO!

    Maybe give it another read. Nothing to be hyped about here.
    One thing to make me cautiously raise an eyebrow, their promise of improved communications by Ric Aldridge, do i believe it? No lol, CA have promised better communications multiple times only to fail to follow through

    Words are cheap, Actions speak louder as he himself states.



    Nurgle is love

    Nurgle is life

    #JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,107
    Reeks said:

    Surge_2 said:

    Hype train goes CHOO CHOO!

    Maybe give it another read. Nothing to be hyped about here.
    One thing to make me cautiously raise an eyebrow, their promise of improved communications by Ric Aldridge, do i believe it? No lol, CA have promised better communications multiple times only to fail to follow through

    Words are cheap, Actions speak louder as he himself states.
    Meh? Like, how can I convey a shrug of complete disdain for a company at this point?

    At this stage, post 'road map' I dont care for more communication actually.

    The only communication I would appreciate it is 'Hey Richard here, my team rocks and we can get IE in your hands in a month! Just wanted to stop by and let you know, thanks!'

    Unless the message is THAT, miss me with this bull **** going forward.
    Beastmen

  • ConstantineZAynConstantineZAyn Registered Users Posts: 1,033

    Well, the only thing I want is to not be desapointed by IE map. If there is an IE, I want it to cover all the world map, from lustria to Nippon, passing by full southern realm and Kuresh. So I could hope to see Race pack (or if not, mod) to be able to play with / against all these old races. (I would love so much an official Araby dlc but...). I mean, if we got a IE next month but then got 2/3 of the full, I would be so so so disapointed, and I prefer, by far, to wait 6 months more.

    For the rest, I hoped to see Chaos Dwarves before and I can't wait for a lord pack on Marienbourg or Middenheim / Middenland. (Hope to play my birds of catrazza with Regiments of Renown) ^^

    A lord pack / race pack with minor races, as wrote before, would be really nice also, Even without specific mechanics.


    Daniel was a mistake.

    #JusticeForDaemonsOfChaos
Sign In or Register to comment.