Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Is there a mod that prevents battles between AI from killing off unique characters?

kaihookaihoo Registered Users Posts: 1,097
edited May 5 in Community Mods
I start my game with the aim to find and collect them all but some of them don't seems to even exist. In my Liu Chong Mandate of Heaven playthrough (Easy mode), I don't seem to come across or find in the character finder the likes Zhang Fei, Zhuge Liang, Pang Tong, Zhou Yu, Zhang Liao, Diao Chan and many others :(
Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on

Comments

• Vin362#6699Vin362#6699 Registered Users Posts: 1,522
    I haven't seen a mod that stops A.I from killing generals in battle but even if there was you would also need mod to stop them from executing captured generals, or getting killed when spies are caught.
    Supporter of Shu-Han, I wish Total War Three Kingdoms had a Three Kingdoms start date, rider of Kislev, admiral of The Awakened and Elector Count of Shu-Han
  • Rewan#2358Rewan#2358 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,861
    There is a mod that prevents AI executions.

However it bigger issue imho is the AI making their uniques sit pretty in the court.

My personal collection of hazardous tests and quickfixes (yes this is a link).
    Wondering why you get some traits on your characters this may give you a vague idea

Balance enthusiast, I like tinkering and messing with stuff and values. Cool heads prevails !
  • Zilong_93#3399Zilong_93#3399 Registered Users Posts: 128
    In MoH campaign Zhang Fei meet Liu Bei by event, but if one of Zhang brothers wiped out his army, Liu Bei probably don't have enough money to hire him again, so he can sit in court entire campaign. Zhang Liao with Lu Bu start in Ding Yuan faction. Diao Chan, Pan Tong and Zhuge should appers like in 190 campaign.
  • kaihookaihoo Registered Users Posts: 1,097
    edited May 3
    Its turn 214 and no sign of Zhang Fei, Zhuge Liang, Pang Tong, Zhou Yu, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Xu Chu, Xu Huang, Dian Wei, Yan Liang, Xun You, Yuan Tan, Li Jue or Zhang Zhao....
  • Zilong_93#3399Zilong_93#3399 Registered Users Posts: 128
    kaihoo said:

Its turn 214 and no sign of Zhang Fei, Zhuge Liang, Pang Tong, Zhou Yu, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Xu Chu, Xu Huang, Dian Wei, Yan Liang, Xun You, Yuan Tan, Li Jue or Zhang Zhao....

If Liu Bei faction was destroyed, then no Sleeping Dragon event, he with Pang Tong can appear in any random faction. Li Jue should be in Dong Zhuo faction. Qiao sisters, can be appears in random factions when become adults, as other characters. Characters like Sun Ren or Cao Pi doesn't exist in MoH campaign because born after campaign date and there is no events with them.
  • Vin362#6699Vin362#6699 Registered Users Posts: 1,522
    Zilong_93 said:

kaihoo said:

If Liu Bei faction was destroyed, then no Sleeping Dragon event, he with Pang Tong can appear in any random faction. Li Jue should be in Dong Zhuo faction. Qiao sisters, can be appears in random factions when become adults, as other characters. Characters like Sun Ren or Cao Pi doesn't exist in MoH campaign because born after campaign date and there is no events with them.
    Sun Ren has a birth event for Sun Jian but not sure about Cao Pi for Cao Cao.
    Supporter of Shu-Han, I wish Total War Three Kingdoms had a Three Kingdoms start date, rider of Kislev, admiral of The Awakened and Elector Count of Shu-Han
  • kaihookaihoo Registered Users Posts: 1,097
    I've got both Sun Ren and Cao Pi this MoH campaign actually..