Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Blood mod for WH3

Bloodthirster69Bloodthirster69 Registered Users Posts: 273
Would it be possible in any way to take the blood pack version from wh2 and mod it into wh3?
Tagged:

Comments

• Steph_F_DavidSteph_F_David Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,327
    Patience... it will come with official support, and it seems with more options.
  • Bloodthirster69Bloodthirster69 Registered Users Posts: 273
    edited May 7

Patience... it will come with official support, and it seems with more options.

Well august is a long way out dude,like very long

And no blood and gore is effectivley the one thing making me unable to play.

Its like going to a shooting range to shoot guns but you have no bullets,no point in even going.

Same for me for wh3 with no blood and gore/dismemberment,cant turn the game on and play like that
    August is in 3 months...
    And the game is completly playable without blood.

You are just overreacting and over impatient.
  • Bloodthirster69Bloodthirster69 Registered Users Posts: 273
    edited May 9
    Having the blood pack release 6 months after release of the game is abysmal and way overdue.
    They could have very easily have the wh2 version blood pack available from start and then work however long it needs to implement this supposed new versions,that we have no confirmation of how much more is there to it and how big of a difference between them it will be.All we know is the wh3 blood pack will have a slider so you can reduce blood and gore if you want,and if that's it then the justification for such a massive delay is invalid.

I cant play the game anymore without the blood it is simply not enjoyable,as blood and gore is an integral part of a full scale total war game about demons,monsters and humans tearing each other apart,without it the battles just fall flat and look goofy
    Everyone has their own taster I supposed...

I personnally dislike the blood DLC, it puts ugly blood splotches everywhere which hide the nice unit textures. As far as I'm concerned, I gladly exchange 10 years additional delay for the blood DLC against getting IE one week earlier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file