Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game Crash on next turn , 3 play throughs same issue

HeretusHeretus Registered Users Posts: 2
Playing with the Greek cities faction , 3 play throughs the game crashed at turn 100+ ( 1st play through it would crash on 109 , second on 114 , third on 110) messaged support and aside from the usual (that I had already tried) like loading earlier save , verifying files , updating graphs etc , they had no real solution or idea why the crash happens.

I think I managed to pin point the issue : the game just crashes on next turn when Rebel faction loses the Bostra settlement to Egypt , no idea why , my games would crash no matter what I tried , no matter what actions I took , thus when I realized what the issue was I just loaded a previous march and rushed in to take the settlement myself.

No problems since, but after that I really had no will to continue the game , 3 playthroughs all wasted cause of this weird bug , please fix it as soon as possible , can provide all the files , crash reports, screen shots, saves games you need.
Tagged:

Comments

• HeretusHeretus Registered Users Posts: 2
    update: played again today , and after like 6 turns.... crash again , same issue

disabled Fog , to see what's causing the issue now... its the rebel faction just moving its army.

So I suppose there is a bug that crashes the game if rebel faction (for now at least the game is only crashing when that faction is "playing") does.... anything really , loses a settlement , crash , gains a settlement ? crash , moves a unit / army around ? , Crash , I really wish I could get a refund as the game is obviously broken.

Yes I have verified file integrity , yes I have updated my drivers, Yes my computer can handle a lot (AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor , 16,0 GB , AMD radeon RX 6800 XT) , NO I do not use mods.