Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Should Kholek get a horse?

2»

Comments

• SillybillySillybilly Registered Users Posts: 295
    Yeah, sure, why not
    I don’t recall Kolek ever mentioning that he can’t ride a horse so why not.
  • arthadawarthadaw Registered Users Posts: 2,389
    PPerun said:

arthadaw said:

Theo91 said:

arthadaw said:

Well...I guess ?

Or give Kholek as horse to Archaon ?

Maybe Kholek should get to ride Sigvald into battle. that way he gets missile block chance too
    I'd ride Sigvald
    IMO, Sigvald should be a mount for Throgg
    Sigvald ****cloth would be more appropriate (I accept my ban)
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 12,775
    Yeah, sure, why not
    Lol good one OP
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • Ironhawk97Ironhawk97 Registered Users Posts: 504
    Yeah, sure, why not
    Give him a huge chariot pulled by his smaller brethren instead.
  • DrJammatDrJammat Registered Users Posts: 423
    Yeah, sure, why not
    Four horses, one for each hoof.

Maybe these horses are the 'Four Champions'?
  • DragonbroodlingsDragonbroodlings Registered Users Posts: 318
    Yeah, sure, why not
    I like how it's a chaos pony. You just know CA wouldn't size up the horse for Kholek properly if they wouldn't do it for chaos knights.

With that said, I'm all for this. Kholek really needs to be differentiated. Gameplay should come before lore every time. I mean, it isn't like the setting is popular because of the lore or anything like that, right?
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 8,311
    Yeah, sure, why not

I like how it's a chaos pony. You just know CA wouldn't size up the horse for Kholek properly if they wouldn't do it for chaos knights.

With that said, I'm all for this. Kholek really needs to be differentiated. Gameplay should come before lore every time. I mean, it isn't like the setting is popular because of the lore or anything like that, right?

Of course! And by prioritising gameplay of course we mean giving literally everyone mounts, because hot damn that improved Teclis!

I mean honestly I do wonder. Kholek and Archaon can't fly! That really limits them, why not give them both a Chaos Dragon? :lol:

It wouldn't improve the game at all to make mountless lords perform well so they don't need mounts. Like Vlad should work, just to pull a name completely at random!

Ahhh, this is a good thread, I like it here
  • ManpersalManpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,942
    Bad poll, he should get a Neferata mount.
  • RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,932
    Yeah, sure, why not
    I was wondering if there was any point to these forums lately, and then I see this...

You've restored my faith in this community.
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 5,555
    Yeah, sure, why not
    This thread wins the Internet for today.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,386
    edited June 2
    I don't see any reason for Kholek to get a horse.

Being on a horse wouldn't give him more speed or armor, reduce his hitbox, or help him get into back missile lines.

Therefore, instead....I vote that Kholek be turned into an ammunition piece for Queen Bess.

Or anything similar really. Have Hell Cannons or Cygors just chucking little Kholeks at the enemy.

That way Kholek could land right on top of those nuisance Handgunners and Cannons.

All of Kholek's problems would be solved.

Arty Ammo Kholek > Horse Kholek.
    Post edited by Valkaar on
  • AnothaGitAnothaGit Registered Users Posts: 307
    He needs a dragon not a horse.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,437
    Yeah, sure, why not
    Sure, but first he needs to learn gravity magic.
  • DTAPPSNZDTAPPSNZ Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Yeah, sure, why not
    AnothaGit said:

Or better yet add a jet pack.
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 5,310
    This is the reason I hate this forum. Can't even have a discussion without having some dude make a cringe **** to thrash on you.

Last time I made a post titled something like "Here's a few reasons why playable Cathay stands a chance" and similarly some people (who will recognize themselves) made a cringe thread to parody mine, copying the format and never even providing decent counter-arguments (and not being polite in general). Look how that turned out in the end.

I wonder why I even bother.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,282
    Yeah, sure, why not
    AnothaGit said:

No. he needs a Dragon Chariot.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 5,590

Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • Pico0Pico0 Registered Users Posts: 284
    Fossoway said:

This is the reason I hate this forum. Can't even have a discussion without having some dude make a cringe **** to thrash on you.

Last time I made a post titled something like "Here's a few reasons why playable Cathay stands a chance" and similarly some people (who will recognize themselves) made a cringe thread to parody mine, copying the format and never even providing decent counter-arguments (and not being polite in general). Look how that turned out in the end.

Well it already happened a few times , like when people wanted to change some bad mechanics for game 2 or 1 factions, there were always dismissive reactions on the forum.
    For exemple a lot of people wanted to get amber removed for WE and you would frequently get as the go to answers "you can mod it out if you don't like it", "it makes them interesting and different from the other races" or "it's fine as it is, if you don't like it just play another faction".

I like how there was a bunch of people defending a poor mechanic and if you were not a tryhard who could deal with it (usually by dumb cheesy tactics) then you didn't deserve to play with the faction. Special mention to the dude who created a thread especially for this and was calling everyone who disagreed a kid, just because he managed to conquer the whole map in legendary difficulty while doomstacking waywatchers (a very fun way to play the game I'm sure lol, nevermind the fact that you had a hard cap on half of the roster for no reason and you had to play an isolastionist faction like fanatical warmongers).

Thankfully CA changed the WE faction mechanics to actually make them interesting and not a complete grind like it used to be.

TLDR: Of course everyone has a right to have their own opinions but keep in mind that there are some people here who don't like discussing in a respectul tone changes to characters or factions. It's better to ignore dismissive, rude or sarcastic replies/thread without actual counter argument. Don't take it too seriously (this is the internet after all).
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 5,833
    Yeah, sure, why not
    Squig mount for Throgg when?
  • overtaker40overtaker40 Registered Users Posts: 984
    Yeah, sure, why not
    Fossoway said:

Bro don't take it personally, there was nothing wrong with your discussion, plenty of people engaged with some strong opinions. This is just a bit of fun, I got a good laugh out of it.
    I like all the races. Equally. Wood elves are just the first among equals.