Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What will CA give us during Warhammer Skulls event

13»

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 37,584
    Poggy woggy content of course.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - The descendant of Guanyin

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

• ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 7,432
    edited May 31
    Nothing
    I'll be honest, I'm hoping for a "What is TWW3?" video, but I'm expecting nothing, a DLC trailer teaser at best.

Am certainly not hanging around to see it if it's after tomorrow, I intend to party like it's 1929 in honour of Her Maj.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • mupmasmupmas Registered Users Posts: 54
    Nothing
    Prob something like they did last month when they stickied a trailer for the game months after release.
  • overtaker40overtaker40 Registered Users Posts: 984
    CA likes to drip feed info. If I owned a hat I'd offer to eat it, if CA does one massive content dump. Never gonna happen, these fools are just setting themselves up for disappointment and more complaints about not getting what they are entitled to.
    I like all the races. Equally. Wood elves are just the first among equals.
  • drclaw_twdrclaw_tw Registered Users Posts: 289
    Immortal empires trailer
    I hope for a dlc trailer, realistically probably getting ZILCH.
  • RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,932
    Bies said:

I vote they'll give us Dust Goblins.

Fight me.
  • MythrilSoulMythrilSoul Registered Users Posts: 1,038
    edited June 1
    Nothing
    if it is anything other than nothing or another hollow update, i will be rather pleasantly surprised
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 9,406
    Immortal empires trailer
    So basically everyone either things Nothing or News... which is basically nothing. Its not like they'd release a DLC or Immortal Empires without an announcement.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,348
    Nothing
    With all the unrealistic, pie in the sky wishes being thrown around, I might as well venture one of mine.

Nippon 😂
  • lcmiraclelcmiracle Registered Users Posts: 806
    Patch 1.3 overview
    The electors of the empire dlc

Including the elder of the moot
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 35,258
    DLC teaser

With all the unrealistic, pie in the sky wishes being thrown around, I might as well venture one of mine.

Nippon 😂

Most people here have quite realistic expectations this time tho.

Expecting a teaser trailer like last year isn’t unreasonable.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life