Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Solved[MacOS] Option/LALT is not working properly

deihdeih Registered Users Posts: 5
edited June 17 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hi guys,

I want to use left option button to move the army without changing its structure. I'm playing WIII on Mac. It's working like a charm in WHII and WHI, however, in WII I get the cursor off I can only move the camera faster through the map. No option to use it properly. Tried different keys.

Any ideas on how to set it up correctly?

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• deihdeih Registered Users Posts: 5
    After some testing:
    - it is not a problem with mac and/or additional keyboard
    - it's not a problem with the alt/option button itself. Other alt + "something" options are working (spells, in-battle music on/off etc.)
    - Problem only appears in Warhammer III

Do you have any advice on what could help? This is a pretty important button in battle and it is so frustrating to rotate and move the army without it.
  • CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,578
    Hey deih!

Could you please reach out to Feral Customer support for this! They handle everything related to the Mac release : https://support.feralinteractive.com/en/mac-linux-games/warhammer3tw/

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • ShinJen96ShinJen96 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Did you manage to solve this?

I just bought the game and I can’t Alt+LMB to drag my units like Warhammer II? Is it a bug?

Its driving me nuts.
    ShinJen96 said:

I just bought the game and I can’t Alt+LMB to drag my units like Warhammer II? Is it a bug?

Its driving me nuts.

Nope, same here. I cannot play a game without it :)
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,568
    ShinJen96 said:

Its driving me nuts.

deih said:

ShinJen96 said:

Its driving me nuts.

Your best option is to contact Feral Interactive at the link Charlotte provided. They are the only folks that can assist.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

dge1 said:

ShinJen96 said:

Its driving me nuts.

deih said:

ShinJen96 said:

Its driving me nuts.

Your best option is to contact Feral Interactive at the link Charlotte provided. They are the only folks that can assist.
    I tried. No replies for over a week. Do you have a direct contact maybe?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,568
    Afraid not. Search their Support area, FAQ's, etc., and keep sending follow-up emails. All I can suggest.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

Hi all,

Received info from Feral that issue will be solved with a recent update which came today.
    Going to mark as solved then.

Good gaming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file