Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Should BIES become the forum ambassador? And maybe get a special treatment (or badge) from CA

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 5,635
edited June 16 in General Discussion
Vote
*Justice, cats and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
*Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
*Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
*Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
*Bring back settlement conquering artworks!
*Gnoblar Carpet for Greesus
*Improve UI

Should BIES become the forum ambassador? And maybe get a special treatment (or badge) from CA 83 votes

Yes
73%
sykallBayesCommissar_GWalkaboutMr_Finley7Otters007MiniaArSchubSharkysoulmanTancredIIQuenellesFinishingLastMyloweenVon_CarsteinBaronRodneyenemarkrasmussenLunaticprinceMonochromaticSpiderCosmikNoiseSurge_2Fossoway 61 votes
No
26%
LaindeshSerkeletValkaarIzzyStradlinRonNLmewade44DragantiskitekazeAexraelErathilConradToskanSirSunlightxXAlduin99mightygloinDardis81DrawVidsIndefatigablenyobienarthadawWisulf 22 votes
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,366
    edited June 15
    No
    No.

I greatly appreciate what Bies does to bring us news.

But the very idea of a 'forum ambassador' is absurd. An ambassador to get the 'special treatment' of CA posting news on the forum? Are you serious?

CA should be posting the news here anyway.

And again, I appreciate what Bies does! If they wanted to become a mod, fine. Or if CA would sticky some of his news drop posts, I'd be all for it!

But a 'forum ambassador' specifically? Like an unpaid content creator or a member of the gaming journalism community?.....For CA's own official forums?....It would be backwards and would only serve to highlight CA's arcane communications policies.
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,266
    Yes
    He is the choose one, anyone who vote no is double dumb
    Gib mony plox i report u

http://www.pudim.com.br/

SALVATION

• LeonArddoggLeonArddogg Registered Users Posts: 69
    edited June 15
    Yes
    Valkaar said:

No.

But the very idea of a 'forum ambassador' is absurd. An ambassador to get the 'special treatment' of CA posting news on the forum? Are you serious?

And again, I appreciate what Bies does! If they wanted to become a mod, fine. Or if CA would sticky some of his news drop posts, I'd be all for it!

But a 'forum ambassador' specifically? Like an unpaid content creator or a member of the gaming journalism community?.....For CA's own official forums?....It would be backwards and would only serve to highlight CA's arcane communications policies.

I don't know about the specifics of a job and I think that they can find a nice line..

I vote yes if it is humanly done as should be
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 10,506
    Yes
    He's already the Rep of our hearts.
    Glory matters not.

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 15,259
    Yes
    Valkaar said:

No.

I don't think it was a thread to be taken seriously.

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 35,090
    Yes
    Lord Bies is here to save us all!
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 2,713
    Just give Bies a CM job already!

Actually or not. We go through them like socks lately.
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,784
    Yes
    I for one welcome our new bies overlords.
  • WalkaboutWalkabout Member Registered Users Posts: 2,810
    Yes
    I have no clue where CA is posting info it seems very random. I greatly appreciate people posting news here.
    Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall
  • DTAPPSNZDTAPPSNZ Registered Users Posts: 2,092
    edited June 15
    Bies be looking at this thread like

• Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 5,818
    No
    It’s good to feel special. I’m sure he does.
    He posts some useful stuff, also some trash from reddit.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!
    No

And uses discord, eeew.
  • DTAPPSNZDTAPPSNZ Registered Users Posts: 2,092

Complaining about people posting trash? Really...REALLY!

How long till you post your next panda related thread.

No
    DTAPPSNZ said:

Complaining about people posting trash? Really...REALLY!

How long till you post your next panda related thread.

Not complaining at all.
    And panda thread tomorrow, stay tuned.
  • Otters007Otters007 Registered Users Posts: 1,504
  • arthadawarthadaw Registered Users Posts: 2,371
    No
    Something like that shouldn't be decided via a poll
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 5,809
    No
    He should stay pure, it would corrupt him.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 6,495
    Nothing against him. But this could easily go to anyone 's head, worse, having an official "role" as sorts limits you more than it'd help anyways
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 37,496
    The Beast approves of this idea.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - The descendant of Guanyin

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Prophet of Positivity

edited June 15

And uses discord, eeew.
    The Beast cannot tolerate Reddit* or Discord. The Beast is grateful there is one among us who wades into these swamps most foul to bring back nuggets of information.

*Outside of a carefully curated selection of subs.

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - The descendant of Guanyin

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Prophet of Positivity

• Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 2,822
    Yes
    I expect nothing from CA yet they seem to always disappoint me. I expect pronto news from Bies and he/ she always delivers. Surely needs some acknowledgement
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,704
    edited June 15
    No
    I do appreciate the work he's doing, but there's no way i'd make this into some sort of work for the guy.

I wouldnt want him to feel its another job\duty he gotta do, much better if he does it from his own heart :)
    Some things dont need people to shove responsibility down other people's throat.
    Laindesh said:

I do appreciate the work he's doing, but there's no way i'd make this into some sort of work for the guy.

I wouldnt want him to feel its another job\duty he gotta do, much better if he does it from his own heart :)
    Some things dont need people to shove responsibility down other people's throat.

Then we shall bestow upon them the official honourary title. Conveying no onus or obligation.

Forum Terms & Conditions

• MarianoRyuMarianoRyu Registered Users Posts: 45
    No one speaks for me but myself.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 5,635
    Yes

thing is CA is not speaking TO you.
    *Justice, cats and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Improve UI

I don't want them to speak to me. I want them to do better.
  • overtaker40overtaker40 Registered Users Posts: 974
    who's bies
    I like all the races. Equally. Wood elves are just the first among equals.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 5,635
    Yes

how will CA know what better is if you dont let someone speak for you as a group?
    *Improve UI

who's bies

The unofficial official forum embassador.

Forum Terms & Conditions

how will CA know what better is if you dont let someone speak for you as a group?
    The group's view is not my own.
This discussion has been closed.