Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Modding the building level tables

Conrad65Conrad65 Registered Users Posts: 2
Hey guys, I'm trying to mod the building levels table in Empire Total war to change the build time for all buildings to 1 turn. The only problem is using Pack file manager every building levels table I click on located in the Main, Patch, and Patch 2 I get a notification saying "The table has an unexpected format. It may have changed in the most recent update." but I can't find any other pack file that would have a updated version in it. Was wondering if anyone could help me out? Please and Thank you!

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,455
    You would be better off if you checked with the Steam Forum section, or with TW Center.

TWC:
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum.php
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• Conrad65Conrad65 Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited June 23
    Thanks for the advice, I'll try there next!
    Post edited by Conrad65 on