Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I think by tomorrow we know if Sigvald is getting moved

2»

Comments

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,100
    Vlad and Isabella should stay together (and probably will). Their dual LL thing is the closet thing to a unique mechanic they are likely to get.
  • DTAPPSNZDTAPPSNZ Registered Users Posts: 2,079

Vlad and Isabella should stay together (and probably will). Their dual LL thing is the closet thing to a unique mechanic they are likely to get.

Wish he had a chance to take over the empire and have an elector count system.
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 1,437
    RonNL said:

Schub said:

Very likely tomorrow CA releases the blog about IE starting positions:

I think it's save to save they will use the faction banners to locate the starting positions. Regarding Sigvald there are several options:

• he has his own WoC banner -> he is not getting moved
    • he has a new Slaanesh banner -> he is getting moved
    • we only see one WoC banner for all three lords -> he is not getting moved
    I don't think WoC will still have one starting position because of the following statement:

How many lords do we have without an unique start:
    • Vokmar
    • Ghorst
    • Grombrindal
    • Isabella
    • Kholek
    • Sigvald

"Dedicated factions for a number of the older Legendary Lords, including: "
    this sentences indicates that more lords will have a dedicated factions than the three listed ones("including"). I can imagine Vlad and Isabelle stay together because of their special lord mechanics or mabey they get new ones who knows... Nevertheless I think that Kholek and Sigvald will also get their own faction (even if Sigvald remains a WoC character) otherwise the listed ones were already the complete list and why should WoC be the only faction with a combined starting position if we have this gigantic map?

Of course CA could throw a curve ball at us and give Sigvald a unique WoC banner and then move him nevertheless with the DLC. But honestly that is nothing CA would do or have done in the past.
    They could also exclude Sigvald from the map and tease us with something like "more on Sigvald in the next weeks!". In this case it is quite clear that he is getting moved...

And one final note: I don't think we will see the starting positions of the four champions coming with the next dlc even if they don't tell us who it is.
    Huh when was it confirmed that Isabella is also being moved?
    Never said that. Instead I wrote I can imagine that they stay together and they will be the only faction with more than one LL.
    Sigmar protect us all...

• SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 1,437
    Un
    Yannir said:

Schub said:

Yannir said:

Schub said:

Wyvax said:

It really isn't difficult to port the faction symbol from one banner to another, so they could totally bamboozle us by giving him a new WoC banner and then latter updating it to a Slaaneshi shaped one if he's meant to be ported. They've done that before with other factions.

As I said I don't think CA will trick us. That would already go in the direction of "trolling".
    CA isn't above a little trolling.

Though I think they'll just flat out leave them out of the whole thing, and only give those in a dedicated blogpost closer to release.

"As we said last week we will show you each starting location of every legendary lord...but not WoC/Sigvald!!!!!"
    It says "time to start pinning where each". It doesn't say "every" anywhere, and neither does it confirm that it intends to finish what it's starting. You're just seeing what you want to see.
    So you were right. They didn't release all of them at once.
    Sigmar protect us all...

• MODIDDLY1MODIDDLY1 Registered Users Posts: 985
    Morgan Freeman Narrator- "They would not, in fact, know if Sigvald would be moved on that day"
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 9,916
    Surprising to no one, they didn't tell us.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 5,512
    edited June 28
    moving him wouldn't even violate the paid DLC problem. You paid to use him in WH1 and WH2 in WoC. And you can use him in WH1/2 in WoC, that's never going to change. If you own game 3 you already own Slaanesh so you still wouldn't be losing out on him. He can just be a Slaanesh Lord tied to Warriors DLC just like the Red Duke was a Vampire character tied to the Wood Elf campaign.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • BeargodBeargod Registered Users Posts: 413
    Few weeks of good communication and we're back to **** marketing drippy dripfeed shenanigans.. oh well thanks for the very short time of normal company > consumer communication...

• DarthEnderXDarthEnderX Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    And WoC is the last one they're revealing. So the wait is as long as it can possibly be...
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 35,036
    This thread didn’t age well.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 35,036

And WoC is the last one they're revealing. So the wait is as long as it can possibly be...

Pain.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 9,916
    Beargod said:

Few weeks of good communication and we're back to **** marketing drippy dripfeed shenanigans.. oh well thanks for the very short time of normal company > consumer communication...

You know that we are getting daily info + weekly info like we usually, rigth? We are getting more info than before, how is that bad.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous