Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cathay needs a champion in next DLC (already have Sigvald)

Comments

• Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,734
    edited July 1

Equix said:

Honestly, seeing so much bait and trolls posts lately without any real consequences brings back memories of one of the worst times of the forum when Veresh was still around, hopefully the mods start doing something before the forum ends up like that again.

Maybe you are seeing too much your own posts and not enough different opinions, I am usually patient of everyday posts I dont like and I dont call them anything. I never like to see someone insulting someone, that's why I never answer the same way others insult me. Not playing the victim here, I may seem two faces but I always avoided insulting or being aggressive or personal since more than 7 years ago. Most of my haters can't forget the past, is sad.
    You got banned before for calling people nazis lmao
    Also i literally read anything equix say to me thanks to people who answer him lamoi!

But was the exprected same garbage mostly NO U and victim talk.

Also again equix deny he shamed somebody "bloodydagger" by the way for liking skaven so yes still even got personal. against people

• DarthEnderX-#6513DarthEnderX-#6513 Registered Users Posts: 4,338
    Equix said:

It's an injustice Cathay lacks 1 LL for a whole year, they are a core race.

So are the 4 monogods.
    "Assassination's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."
  • EquixEquix Registered Users Posts: 1,989
    edited July 1

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.
    No, never happened a side received more than 3 characters on a round (I am asking to chaos only get 4 instead of 5). They are very similar, also Sigvald represents Slaanesh, many people want him moved to monogod Slaanesh.

new Undead Legion:
    Nagash (unlockable for beating game with Undead Legion)
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata
    Dread King or Walach Harkon

And also give a quest possibility to other mortachs to access/join some Undead Legion recruiting privileges.

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:
    /Necrachs:Zacharias, Melkhior, Radu the forsaken /Strigoi:Ushoran, Vorag The Ghoul King, Gashnag The Black Prince, Rametep /Blood Dragon:Red Duke, Abhorash /Lahmia:zNitocris, Ulrika, Naaima

• Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,059
    Equix said:

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.
    No, never happened a side received more than 3 characters on a round (I am asking to chaos only get 4 instead of 5). They are very similar, also Sigvald represents Slaanesh, many people want him moved to monogod Slaanesh.
    Your asking for Cathay to have 3 LLs and Kislev have 3 LL. While Monos still on one.

Djau said:

Equix said:

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.
    Your asking for Cathay to have 3 LLs and Kislev have 3 LL. While Monos still on one.
    in plural? "monos"? please don't lie about what I was saying, if Sigvald is moved all monos would have 2 LL each

new Undead Legion:
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata

And also give a quest possibility to other mortachs to access/join some Undead Legion recruiting privileges.

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:
    /Necrachs:Zacharias, Melkhior, Radu the forsaken /Strigoi:Ushoran, Vorag The Ghoul King, Gashnag The Black Prince, Rametep /Blood Dragon:Red Duke, Abhorash /Lahmia:zNitocris, Ulrika, Naaima

• HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285
    Djau said:

Equix said:

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.
    Yes for intelligent people it makes sense because we understand that each monogod is a separate race in the game with different mechanics and rosters.

Other people are either still in denial or aren’t smart enough to understand that Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, and Nurgle are not in fact the same race. Counting is hard I guess.

Djau said:

Equix said:

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.
    Yes for intelligent people it makes sense because we understand that each monogod is a separate race in the game with different mechanics and rosters.

Other people are either still in denial or aren’t smart enough to understand that Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, and Nurgle are not in fact the same race. Counting is hard I guess.
    I really have no problem that cathay and kislev get content i want content for them, but first i want chaos more and second!

It make sense that there are four races who need content right now and honestly lets say we suspect that every side get three units, they still then on the same level then cathay and kislev

edited July 1

Djau said:

Equix said:

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.

those who consider themselves to outsmart me can't even understand chaos is overdone and boring to most than half warhammer player base as the most played and finished campaigns in w1, w2, w3 are not from chaos side.

Why be so greedy about chaos lords when more than half of player base doesn't enjoy chaos as much as you? new 5 chaos LL+1 Cathay LL would be enough, counting Belakor and Sigvald moved to skip a slaanesh champion.

new Undead Legion:
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:

Also i know you disagree no idea why equix disagree we shouldn't be sure that the dlc is all chaos because ca always could do something diffrent but hey!

• PassthechipsPassthechips Registered Users Posts: 1,069
    Why would you want to stick Cathay into a 4 LL LP that will probably have less units per race to compensate as opposed to a 2 LL LP where they can be the focus and get fleshed out.

Cathay will of course feature in a future DLC, they can’t give everyone content all at once.

Djau said:

Equix said:

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.

I really have no problem that cathay and kislev get content i want content for them, but first i want chaos more and second!

It make sense that there are four races who need content right now and honestly lets say we suspect that every side get three units, they still then on the same level then cathay and kislev
    No, you are not being logical. Demonettes got seriously buffed and Sigvald gets a remake of all skill trees and if he is moved to mono Slaanesh as many people want, then I think is enough for next DLC, maybe some monsters from others monogods can be shared with Slaanesh with a reskin and would be enough.

Also Slaanesh is the one god that no needs new chaos warriors units because Slaanesh already have the different and more loreful marauders.

Cathay can't be a whole year with only 2 LLs since first day of the game, this is disdaining China market and all Cathay fans. Cathay is not a DLC race. he needs 1 more LL in August.

new Undead Legion:
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:

Why would you want to stick Cathay into a 4 LL LP that will probably have less units per race to compensate as opposed to a 2 LL LP where they can be the focus and get fleshed out.

Cathay will of course feature in a future DLC, they can’t give everyone content all at once.

cathay definily gonna be against a crossover race probaly vampire

Because honestly!

I can see neferata try to infertrate the dragon emepror court

• NemoTheElf101NemoTheElf101 Registered Users Posts: 2,893
    First it was pygmies, now it's Cathay, and not even good takes on Cathay, but this weird monogod nonsense most of the fanbase has moved on from.
  • Mazisky#3267Mazisky#3267 Registered Users Posts: 1,181
    CA have big plans for Cathay. I expect new lords in the next pack (after the august one)
  • mw51630mw51630 Member Registered Users Posts: 2,198
    Equix said:

Equix said:

So are the 4 monogods.
    Both Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast got 4 LLs in their DLC. Considering how monogods are very different from another, I don't see why they can't get 4 more.
    Most Cathayan fans will be depressed if they don't get at least 1 LL in August with next LP. I would give them 2 LL to Cathay on next LP if really CA has big plans for them like they said recently.

new Undead Legion:
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:

Mazisky said:

CA have big plans for Cathay. I expect new lords in the next pack (after the august one)

CA literally told they have big plans, just because could be mono gods turn this time not mean they next lord pack they not get fat content

• Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,175

The sense of schadenfreude I will receive when they show off 4 Chaos LLs will be immense.

Going to be a highlight of my year for this game lol.
    Kneel

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 38,446
    Having a Cathayan LL would be a fantastic way to sell the LP and really kick off the launch of IE with a bang.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

edited July 1
    Surge_2 said:

The sense of schadenfreude I will receive when they show off 4 Chaos LLs will be immense.

*surge playing woc rework agressively*

edited July 1
    Djau said:

Honestly, seeing so much bait and trolls posts lately without any real consequences brings back memories of one of the worst times of the forum when Veresh was still around, hopefully the mods start doing something before the forum ends up like that again.

Honestly is even worse because are now four of them
    The four champions of Chaos. Equix (Slaanesh), Vanilla (Tzeentch), Fingolfin (Nurgle), Sneed (Khorne) with the (Defeated) Grand Everchosen, Veresh.
    It's interesting to me that people call me a troll when I never insult others, I don't derail threads with personal attacks, I'm open to changing my opinion, and I always respect others opinions. It's an interesting level of cognitive dissonance.

I came into this thread and OP wrote hundreds of words for the start, completely reasonable. The OP is seemingly entirely fine. Yet the thread has been completely derailed by people targetting and attacking the OP.

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

Equix said:

Most Cathayan fans will be depressed if they don't get at least 1 LL in August with next LP. I would give them 2 LL to Cathay on next LP if really CA has big plans for them like they said recently.

Personally I'm a huge Cathay fan and I'll be content if they don't get one this LP. I'd love to see Cathay get 7 LLs eventually, but there's plenty of time for that to occur.

Forum Terms & Conditions

• mw51630mw51630 Member Registered Users Posts: 2,198
    Equix said:

I four champions isn't a reference to Chaos, fine. But if Cathay is getting an LL, Kislev should get one two. Doesn't make much sense for them to get two, or one and Chaos gets 3.
    mw51630 said:

Equix said:

I four champions isn't a reference to Chaos, fine. But if Cathay is getting an LL, Kislev should get one two. Doesn't make much sense for them to get two, or one and Chaos gets 3.
    I'd agree with that.

Personally I think an awesome combo would be WoC, Khorne, Kislev, and Cathay. Really kick off IE bigly.

Forum Terms & Conditions

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

I'd agree with that.

Personally I think an awesome combo would be WoC, Khorne, Kislev, and Cathay. Really kick off IE bigly.
    now this is my favorite combo for next LP, fingers crossed on CA does this

new Undead Legion:
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:

• Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,175

Surge_2 said:

*surge playing woc rework agressively*
    Its up there, but Belakor I think may be it.
    Kneel

edited July 1

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

I'd agree with that.

3 LLs WoC, 3 LL Kislev and 2 LL Cathay. I don't think that would do much at all for the health of the game. So...what? Kislev on 4 LLs, WoC on 4 and Cathay on 3 before 3/4s of the Monos see their second? lol.

edited July 1
    Djau said:

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

I'd agree with that.

3 LLs WoC, 3 LL Kislev and 2 LL Cathay. I don't think that would do much at all for the health of the game. So...what? Kislev on 4 LLs, WoC on 4 and Cathay on 3 before 3/4s of the Monos see their second? lol.
    Yes.

Though make Sigvald dual, and give a Mono a FLC and it's only 1 Mono sans a 2nd LL smile :).

Forum Terms & Conditions

Equix said:

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

I'd agree with that.

now this is my favorite combo for next LP, fingers crossed on CA does this
    I don't think they will, it'll most likely be Monos and I'm looking forward to that, but it would be cool.

Forum Terms & Conditions

edited July 1

Djau said:

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

I'd agree with that.

Yes.
    Ridiculous and it would kill the game.

You'd be only delaying the inevitable anyway. The next DLC after Chaos Dwarves would need to be a 4 LL Monogod pack.

This discussion has been closed.