Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TEd release date announced! Rally Point Episode 2

CraigTWCraigTW Lead Community Manager, The Creative AssemblyDat Horsham doePosts: 1,141Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Tools Admin, Cakes!, SuperAdmin, Community Team
edited May 2012 in The Archive
Just to let you know that Rally Point Episode 2 is out now, with exclusive interviews with Elliott Lock, and never-before-seen footage of TEd in action.

We're also lifting the lid on the release date in this month's episode.

Check it out here!

Craig.
Post edited by CraigTW on

Comments

• DenmarkRulesDenmarkRules Senior Member Behind you :OPosts: 3,192Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Best part was Elliot dancing in the end. Beautiful.
    "The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

TOTAL WAR FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 10,000Registered Users, Moderators
    edited May 2012
    Great update! Looks very good. Thanks.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
  • CorpiusCorpius Moderator Posts: 870Registered Users, Moderators
    edited May 2012
    Looks great!

Really looking forward to using it. Reminds me somewhat of C&C Generals' excellent worldbuilder tool back in the day. TEd looks just as intuitive and easy to use. Great job so far CA !
    Total War Forums' Rules

"One loves one's fellow-man so much more when one is bent on killing him."
    - Captain Julian Henry Francis Grenfell, November 1914

Anything I say can and will be used against me.
  • chewymanchewyman Member Posts: 105Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Hopefully this update comes with a bunch of bug fixes for the solo campaign.
  • PertsaPertsa Member Posts: 97Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Is there any confirmed time when it comes available? If somebody know could you please tell it? And tell GMT so I can count that what time is it in here.
  • iWarsawiWarsaw Senior Member Posts: 367Registered Users
    edited May 2012
This discussion has been closed.