Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

To all my fellow #JusticeForTzeentch'ers!

124»

Comments

• Tennisgolfboll#5877Tennisgolfboll#5877 Registered Users Posts: 13,333
    DTAPPSNZ said:

Tzeentch!

DTAPPSNZ said:

Djau said:

"Storm in a Tea Cup" hahaha.

Was over like.... 9 months ago.
    Was a stupid slogan to begin with. Clearly enough people cared about the issue to push through a solution.
    If people still remember it then it was obviously a great slogan. Even if their memories are exactly wrong.

Regardless, this was always going to happen. The storm in the teacup idea was ultimately half right, but the storm itself changed nothing.
    You and your Alt are so full of crap

Took me like 1 minutes to find you contradicting yourself.
    Lol

Vanilla has done stuff like this a gazillion times. Says this is how it is and it wont change yada yada. Then when it happens he moves the goal posts because he cant handle being wrong over and over.

The fact we got proper tzeentch warriors is awesome!
    People searching up my comment history is amazingly weird, and quite sad.

Especially awkward, and slightly lulzy is that comment is exactly right. We never got Tzeantch CW in Tzeentch's core roster.
    Lol yeah sure keep telling yourself you were right.
    Oh, so we have Tzeentch Chaos Warriors in TWW3s base game!? Poggers! Please show me!

Regardless, this is just sad. I don't know why there's this obsession with me and I don't actually care.

We are getting Tzeentch CW, its included for free in 2.0.

Because I don't have the memory of a goldfish I'm obsessed with you? Come off it, stop drinking your own Kool Aid mate.

If you stop contradicting yourself this wouldn't happen.
    We all saw it.
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member St Helens UKRegistered Users Posts: 21,449
    Yep, pretty much said they would be sorted via DLC/FLC.
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,204

It's hardly a win when the majority of the model is the same old retextured Chosen. Torso, arms and legs remain unchanged:

Full remodel like Khorne Skullcrushers would have been a win:

Depends on the price really.
    The thing is I doubt there is a reality where I would choose lower price for less unique models.
    Fair, but if it's an LP price it's more understandable.

I do expect CP price though, which makes your point significantly stronger.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,234

It's hardly a win when the majority of the model is the same old retextured Chosen. Torso, arms and legs remain unchanged:

The thing is I doubt there is a reality where I would choose lower price for less unique models.
    In the end it doesnt matter to me what cost they put in. What matters is the result.

And what ive seen so far i like.

An example

Two models:
    Unique model cost 10 times what the other did. Which do i want to buy? The one i prefer. I dont care it is less unique if i prefer it. I dont care if it cost CA next to nothing to make it.

And the feeling i get from what ive seen of this dlc...every time i look at the units i get a little more impressed. I just get that warhammer feels.

And the result is far from what I envisioned. The more I look at this upcoming LP the more holes I see. Compare it to the Silence and the Fury, it's a quality regress. Jabberslythe alone costs probably a dozen or so partial remodels we will get. I will always prefer wholly unique armours.

In the end it doesnt matter to me what cost they put in. What matters is the result.

An example

Two models:
    Unique model cost 10 times what the other did. Which do i want to buy? The one i prefer. I dont care it is less unique if i prefer it. I dont care if it cost CA next to nothing to make it.

And the feeling i get from what ive seen of this dlc...every time i look at the units i get a little more impressed. I just get that warhammer feels.

And the result is far from what I envisioned. The more I look at this upcoming LP the more holes I see. Compare it to the Silence and the Fury, it's a quality regress. Jabberslythe alone costs probably a dozen or so partial remodels we will get. I will always prefer wholly unique armours.
    I hear what you are saying mate
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
    @Maedrethnir I think as a once off this is a pretty good LP.

Never again do I want to see so much X of Y spam, but as a once off to get them all done? It's acceptable this one time.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.

Fair, but if it's an LP price it's more understandable.

I do expect CP price though, which makes your point significantly stronger.
    I too think it's going to cost like a CP, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sell it for something in the middle or even regular LP price.

@Maedrethnir I think as a once off this is a pretty good LP.

Never again do I want to see so much X of Y spam, but as a once off to get them all done? It's acceptable this one time.

The problem is that those units won't ever be fully altered later, and so someone like me, who enjoys Tzeentch and Slaanesh will forever be stuck with half-baked models. It is possible that this is a once off? Sure. Is it possible the next DLC is going to deliver super quality? Sure. This one will remain as it is, though.
  • Jo_Proulx#5293Jo_Proulx#5293 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,764

Are people seriously saying without their justice for tzeentch this dlc with the warriors wouldn’t have been made????

I honestly think that they would not have reskinned the tzeentch knights and that we would never have had all of the reskinned warriors and chosen that we are getting in this DLC, it would have been much less and likely recolors as well. Yes, thats what I think, because they did sell recoloured tzeentch knights to us thinking it was "ok". It was not, it was disappointing.

What we get now in the DLC is reskinned heads, weapons, and shields and recoloured torso and legs for both warriors and chosen/knights, which is the bare minimum, but they are nice and I'll take it.

Based on this we can assume that minimal effort and recoloured was the original plan and based on the back lash, they switched side and put some budget to it.

I'm happy they did, and that our critics served our cause to the greater good of the game and fans of chaos/warhammer!
    "Fear me mortals, for I am the Anointed, the favored Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall."

~ Archaon, Lord of the End Times
    edited July 23

Are people seriously saying without their justice for tzeentch this dlc with the warriors wouldn’t have been made????

I honestly think that they would not have reskinned the tzeentch knights and that we would never have had all of the reskinned warriors and chosen that we are getting in this DLC, it would have been much less and likely recolors as well. Yes, thats what I think, because they did sell recoloured tzeentch knights to us thinking it was "ok". It was not, it was disappointing.

What we get now in the DLC is reskinned heads, weapons, and shields and recoloured torso and legs for both warriors and chosen/knights, which is the bare minimum, but they are nice and I'll take it.

Based on this we can assume that minimal effort and recoloured was the original plan and based on the back lash, they switched side and put some budget to it.

I'm happy they did, and that our critics served our cause to the greater good of the game and fans of chaos/warhammer!
    I see no reason to believe this. They literally never even reacted to the bashlash, they just waited a week till it died down.

I get it's nice to think it changed anything, but there's just no reason to believe this. This idea that without the backlash they donowalled they would've done a really horrible LP instead of giving us this mediocre offering? It might be nice to believe, but there's just no reason to believe it.
  • Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157 Registered Users Posts: 6,673

I’m doubtful, but it’s possible.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!

I disagree. I don't think there's a plausible scenario where this actually occurs.

Yeah

An example

Two models:

If it's a once off I don't mind it.

An example

Two models:

I think as a once off this is a pretty good LP.

Never again do I want to see so much X of Y spam, but as a once off to get them all done? It's acceptable, this one time.

An example

Two models:

Never again do I want to see so much X of Y spam, but as a once off to get them all done? It's acceptable, this one time.
    I understand the position, but don't share it myself. Dream of proper Tzeentch/Slaanesh Warriors is gone.
    @Maedrethnir Yeah, the forum ate those comments. I get your view. All good.

An example

Two models:

I understand the position, but don't share it myself. Dream of proper Tzeentch/Slaanesh Warriors is gone.
    Yeah, those were comments the forum atw.

All good.
  • Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157 Registered Users Posts: 6,673

An example

Two models:

I know the feeling.
    The high elf spearmen never got the shield design I love and use on most spearmen.

Proper high elf spearmen dream is gone.

But both yours and my dream is a minor cosmetic thing.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!

An example

Two models:

I know the feeling.
    The high elf spearmen never got the shield design I love and use on most spearmen.

The Northstar one?

I agree that shield cariety is something that could be expanded, but at least Elves' models, starting from spearmen, aren't helmet and shoulder swaps:

Imagine if all of them shared torso, arms and legs.
    edited July 24
    Delete double post
    Pede said:

I just return late to the forums to say:

We did it..
    you absolute mad lads, we actually did it!

Our devotion to Tzeentch finally changed the ways of CA.
    Thank you all my fellow oracles, decievers and Smarty-Mack Brainy-Pants.

And remember, it's only a storm in a teacup if Tzeentch deems it so.

#JusticeForTzeentch has been served - Just as planned..

Excellent

@Maedrethnir The 3x Elves are from 3x army books.

To some degree a WoC is a WoC. Though more variety would obviously be better.

An example

Two models:

I know the feeling.

The Northstar one?

I agree that shield cariety is something that could be expanded, but at least Elves' models, starting from spearmen, aren't helmet and shoulder swaps:

Imagine if all of them shared torso, arms and legs.
    In fairness they're different races entirely. A WoC is a WoC.
  • Grom_the_Paunch#8146Grom_the_Paunch#8146 Registered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 2,721
    This seems to be a thread full of bickering and people talking about each other. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.