Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Chaos Kittens and the new DLC favourite LL

JirzikJirzik Registered Users Posts: 452
Every time you are making a poll you should remember Chaos Kittens to avoid displeasing Chaos Gods with the wrong colour.

KiTteNS = Khorne, Tzeench, Nurgle, Slaanesh = Red, Blue, Yellow (close enough), Purple

The question of this poll is, who will be your first LL to play in the upcoming DLC?

Chaos Kittens and the new DLC favourite LL 78 votes

Valkia
28%
NiggeyPrkl8r#9998LaindeshladymissfitOdie0351ArbitraryDwarfASAMyloween#4717Sultschiem#8734_Mad_D0c_kevManiac#4754Wood_Sprite#1284Celsius#6839DragonbroodlingsNikolabracLuciform36TheTrue_LordAndyhillbillymachinegunsteam_1645103964304RA1TBWdarkraven1987 22 votes
Vilitch
19%
jazz90EconusTennisgolfbollSirSunlightfireprism100#4921Djau#5149ArneSo#7705LoreguyHorus89BesidesToSaintCorn#3148Rooosadoncavebear56slaaneshikitties#640471 15 votes
Festus
10%
BeathanisToxicFlames#7892DeadpoolSWTheJef3damon40000#7640vegenerVolzhinDream_Keeper 8 votes
Azazel
16%
Walkabout#1505SlipknotMaggotKabulk#6557Red_MenousseDunabarovertaker40#8926mambofffanSagezLord_Zarkov#7252DrJammatMoongorDABOIIIZZsongoffire 13 votes
Be'lakor
25%
MaedrethnirKrabbzScionOfTheEmperor#1907Veldrinar#2882Eth3ryasJohn_KimbleimnrkKillertut#9655GeorgeTrumanMalalTheRenegade#5644DarthEnderX-#6513JirzikfankaterRapixGoblinDoomStackDarkKnight88Ironhelm#8763coldboi9#5614pblllrrmind5torm_ 20 votes

Comments

• LoreguyLoreguy Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Vilitch
    I wanted to say Valkia but I just finished with her step-son Skarbrand. The struggle is real.
  • pblllrrpblllrr Registered Users Posts: 287
    Be'lakor
    Eh, probably Be'lakor. Hopefully there will be a mod that replaces his human Lords with Heralds instead.
  • JirzikJirzik Registered Users Posts: 452
    Be'lakor
    pblllrr said:

Eh, probably Be'lakor. Hopefully there will be a mod that replaces his human Lords with Heralds instead.

I still get little hope for Dark Emissaries.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,955
    Be'lakor
    Bcause I don't plan to own the DLC, I will go with FLC.
  • ArneSo#7705ArneSo#7705 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,069
    Vilitch
    Haven’t played Tzeentch yet so Vilitch it is. Followed by Valkia or Sigvald.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 18,941
    None.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• LoreguyLoreguy Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Vilitch
    I expect Festus being the last but Valkia not leading? Wow.
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,480
    Valkia
    Honestly im just too gay for my own good
    Chaos lords should be women

Army painter plox
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 12,951
    Vilitch
    Tzeentch!
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • Hondlis#2158Hondlis#2158 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,594
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 38,468

Wut.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 38,468

"It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

• Wood_Sprite#1284Wood_Sprite#1284 Registered Users Posts: 271
    Valkia

Nothing wrong with going after the hottest stuff around :wink:
    My optimistic predictions:

RoC map will get expanded.
    Ind and Khuresh will get added to the game.
    CA will support the game for more than 5 years.

VOTE FOR MORE TREES ON CAMPAIGN MAP
    - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/320355/more-foliage-models-for-the-campaign-map
  • Horus89Horus89 Registered Users Posts: 317
    Vilitch
    I've only played Khorne and Nurgle so far, so the next campaign will be Vilitch and then Azazel.
  • DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 3,149
    Festus
    Festus, not because I particularly like him (the most boring Nurgle character), but because he has the Brass Keep as a start position, and I love the idea of slaughtering the Empire from turn 1.
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh & the Hobgoblin Khanate!