Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: WARHAMMER III - Introducing Valkia the Bloody

13»

Comments

• CaffynatedCaffynated Member Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Valkia in this trailer is like "Ah! Oh! Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance.... but not for me!"

• SusaVile#9835SusaVile#9835 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,419
    CA, thanks for a job well done, all the lords and mechanics seem interesting, let's see how they play.

Question: do content creators have a version with the DLC already, or do we have to wait for the time being? (Like, can they show Valkia or Festus, or do they have an IE version without those?)
    Always learning, be polite, unless he's the enemy:P
    Cheers
    SusaVile
    Total war youtuber
  • Sebandirr#6265Sebandirr#6265 Registered Users Posts: 111
    edited August 9
    In fact, I'm tired of waiting for IE. Probably because of this mediocre DLC, IE's release date was postponed to the end of August. I already prefer to play some COH 2 and COH 1 mods lately, because this WH III is crap from the very beginning.Unfortunately CA I was your super customer (I have 95% DLC for WH1 WH 2) but now I say enough.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,951
    Speaking about the price, this DLC is not worth it. Paying more for regress is just wrong.

I mean no disrespect, CA, but the lessons have not been learned.
  • KhorneBullKhorneBull Registered Users Posts: 347
    Does anyone know where I can get the Valkia version of

• davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,890
    edited August 9

It's on the Steam page in pics.
  • mewade44#6520mewade44#6520 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,069
    Ppl complaining about price? That's 2 beers 😂

Will be much more time sink with this though than 30 mins at a bar.
  • Tiff082Tiff082 Registered Users Posts: 29
    Yeah I'm getting it it looks FUN the models look amazing. Valkia will be first IE play through, then Isabella, then Nkari, Morathi, Azazael and will see from there but this looks amazingly fun. The units look good and themantic
  • KhorneBullKhorneBull Registered Users Posts: 347

Thank you very much!
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,890
    mewade44 said:

Ppl complaining about price? That's 2 beers 😂

Will be much more time sink with this though than 30 mins at a bar.

That's what someone said to me when they tried to sell me a single mint for £2.50, it's only £2.50.. it's still a no. I have money but I can make reasonable decisions on an item's worth.
  • StephinceStephince Registered Users Posts: 3,294

That makes for a lovely desktop background. Not too relaxing, but very impressive.
  • VeetasVeetas Registered Users Posts: 22

No thanks CA.
  • vonfoxfirevonfoxfire Registered Users Posts: 846
    edited August 10
    Feel like they dropped the ball on this video compared with the other ones. This one just seemed like it was there for the sake of being there.

Disappointing about the price looks like this is going to be the first DLC I give a pass on till it goes on sale. Mostly because I don't want to support this new trend. Oh well at least Mortal Empires is coming so they'll be something new to play with.
    Post edited by vonfoxfire on
    I don't get the complaints about units being reskinns its more and better units than Ogres have more LLs this looks incredible
  • Gattsu231Gattsu231 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 52
    I don't know why people complain about the price on these things it's all a matter if you enjoy the game or not.

Do you enjoy the game and think it's worth the hours investing into and want more content? = Yes buy the DLC

Do you hardly play the game and don't want the extra content? And don't play the game much = Don't Buy the DLC\

There did all the work for you. Price is what you deem worth the money. For me any price is worth it for adding more content access.

• Slugus#5078Slugus#5078 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 724
    $25 for a solid 30 - 40 hours of game play just from the LLDs alone... not to mention the replay value they add to the 4 monos, DoC and the other 3 WoC LLDs, not even a question, already purchased.

All aboard the HPYE train, less than 2 weeks to go! Woot!
  • chaosdwarf#1649chaosdwarf#1649 Registered Users Posts: 103
    Yeah. Daemon Princess at last.
  • BeargodBeargod Registered Users Posts: 452
    Ok CA, great you tried this format of DLC. in the future, could you please revert back to the regular lord packs plz thank you..

• XxXScorpionXxX#2310XxXScorpionXxX#2310 Registered Users Posts: 5,922
    is there going to be a Q&A this week?
    Request scorched body textures, and fire death effects. At least 30% of all damage in this game comes from fire sources. Request Fire for the Fire God DLC.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,595
    Side conversation between a couple of members that went overboard posting their opinion about the other person's opinion and proceeded completely off the thread topic have been removed.

By the way folks, this is an announcement thread. Keep the posted commentary as closely to the thread topic as you can. (Price does fall into that area of play... Just don't get crazy with the analogies you use to illustrate your points.)

"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• Sheikh_Nimr#9382Sheikh_Nimr#9382 Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaRegistered Users Posts: 1,558
    With some of the replies here, it's a miracle CA hasn't implemented loot-boxes yet.

Anyway, the price is comically high, of course, but not unexpected. The signs were here, even if some of our members chose to ignore them.
    Beargod said:

Ok CA, great you tried this format of DLC. in the future, could you please revert back to the regular lord packs plz thank you..

No actually let's not. Most of the races don't have enough lords or units left to make that interesting. Change is a GOOD THING

With some of the replies here, it's a miracle CA hasn't implemented loot-boxes yet.

Anyway, the price is comically high, of course, but not unexpected. The signs were here, even if some of our members chose to ignore them.

It's not too high? It's four lords 3 of which I'm going to play in campaign and possibly try in multi player the new marked units look amazing. This looks really good and fun
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,951
    Tiff082 said:

It's not too high? It's four lords 3 of which I'm going to play in campaign and possibly try in multi player the new marked units look amazing. This looks really good and fun
    It is. It is closer in price to Campaign Pack than Lord Pack but comes with mostly low quality models.