Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bought it, now just awaiting for NON CHAOS stuf (future Bloodlines dlcs) to be bigger...

EquixEquix Registered Users Posts: 1,989
edited August 11 in General Discussion
I bought this dlc to support CA, but I dislike chaos as whole and I dislike very much chaos only DLC.

I bought with a reminder for CA: I DONT LIKE CHAOS and I want you to put as much effort or more into all other sides of warhammer: Undead, Humans and Elves. Specially into Vampire Bloodlines, or into the new race campaign for Undead Legions of Nagash. I am tired of waiting.

Also, I hope CA have seen how disgraced ungrateful chaos fans are, they received more than anyone else and every thread is a rant or a crying thread of the same 10 chaos fans.

Even if I don't like chaos, I'll give a try to these champion lords I paid for, I am not silly closed minded, is just I prefer by large margin: any undead faction, and also humans or (life) nature-aligned factions.

new Undead Legion:
Nagash (unlockable for beating game with Undead Legion)
The Nameless
Dieter Helsnicht
Neferata
Dread King or Walach Harkon

And also give a quest possibility to other mortachs to access/join some Undead Legion recruiting privileges.

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:
/Necrachs:Zacharias, Melkhior, Radu the forsaken /Strigoi:Ushoran, Vorag The Ghoul King, Gashnag The Black Prince, Rametep /Blood Dragon:Red Duke, Abhorash /Lahmia:zNitocris, Ulrika, Naaima

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• humility925humility925 Registered Users Posts: 192
    edited August 10
    I don't know but when I think that you bought this DLC, Chaos DLC, it's meaning you telling CA you like Chaos very much, not other factions.

So CA might keep making DLC based on more Chaos thinking rather than other factions. I did brought every DLC in Warhammer 2, but guess what, no vampire count DLC in Warhamer 2 (just minor upgrade add on Blood Kiss, but nothing more and vampire count gameplay changed worse, not for better) and no playable vampire count in warhammer 2 vortex map.
  • QuinsecQuinsec Member Registered Users Posts: 197

I don't know but when I think that you bought this DLC, Chaos DLC, it's meaning you telling CA you like Chaos very much, not other factions.

So CA might keep making DLC based on more Chaos thinking rather than other factions. I did brought every DLC in Warhammer 2, but guess what, no vampire count DLC in Warhamer 2 (just minor upgrade add on Blood Kiss, but nothing more and vampire count gameplay changed worse, not for better) and no playable vampire count in warhammer 2 vortex map.

You did get the Vampire Coast though... we have more vampires than we can shake a stick at. I'd like more, sure, but I'm fine with OP's reasoning. Selling DLC = more content will come and we don't get 3K'd.
  • humility925humility925 Registered Users Posts: 192
    Vampire Coast is more forced on zombies rather than vampire, it's sea undead, difference type of undead, just like tomb king, it's not same as vampire count, where it's classic vampire undead, more or less.

that said, I don't play chaos other than curious story, with cheat on, to hurry up as I don't enjoy gameplay of chaos.
  • SlipknotMaggotSlipknotMaggot Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 554
    Hmm the problem is that my favorite races are already in. Still hyped for ogre and slaanesh DLCs. VC DLC would be cool too.

Legions of nagash i dont know. I‘ve not find someone who can really convince me about what makes them special. Just feels like a kitbash army for me.
    Team Lizardmen
  • ArneSo#7705ArneSo#7705 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,060
    Prepare for loads of Monogod LPs.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • WelshMeatball#4754WelshMeatball#4754 Registered Users Posts: 399
    Nice selfown.
  • XihuXihu Registered Users Posts: 206
    It's funny, I want ALL races and factions in the game (even those that I rarely, if ever, play) as it adds to the immersion of the setting.

The Warhammer world is terrific, and I like knowing that, even if I'M not playing them, these other factions exist in my game.

I don't know if I'll ever understand people in the OP's position.
  • xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 1,345
    I understand, you buy what you don't like, in the hope of not receiving more of what you bought even if you don't like it.

It makes perfect sense, well, everyone does what they want with their money, I don't buy that ****.

If I were a revanchist, I would want the same incredible treatment that this dlc gives chaos to undead factions, but I hope we never see something terrible like that again, and that undead receives something of quality, different from this dlc.

But good luck there, licking CA's boots, maybe they'll give you a bone to crunch someday.

• yolordmcswagyolordmcswag Registered Users Posts: 4,227
    Buying something to support the company is pretty absurd to me, unless it's a small local business. CA has more than enough money, I buy their games because I want to play them and don't if I'm not going to.
  • Steph_F_DavidSteph_F_David Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,425
    Don't worry, next you'll get CHAOS dwarves.
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,003
    Buying stuff you don´t like

Seems reasonable...

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • D4nz0N1nj4Wr1t3rD4nz0N1nj4Wr1t3r Registered Users Posts: 134
    I'm probably going to hold off until I play a few rounds as Archaon.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,951
    Buying low quality products leads to normalisation of low quality products. CA has no direct competition, do not enable its greed.
  • Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,750
    I am not a expert in English but is called "ungrateful" and second buying the dlc would not have the effect you wish but!

Others already pointed out.

• KrabbzKrabbz FranceRegistered Users Posts: 591
    I've always found the concept of "X faction fan" beyond stupid. I prefer Wood Elves and Dark Elves but I'm still going to enjoy every bit of content for every single faction...
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,890
    That’ll teach ‘em.
  • Hondlis#2158Hondlis#2158 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,594
    Chaos fans? Are we divided into us and them now? Why can’t i be fan of all races?
  • EquixEquix Registered Users Posts: 1,989

I am not a expert in English but is called "ungrateful" and second buying the dlc would not have the effect you wish but!

Others already pointed out.

I know, one word was not enough

new Undead Legion:
    Nagash (unlockable for beating game with Undead Legion)
    The Nameless
    Dieter Helsnicht
    Neferata
    Dread King or Walach Harkon

And also give a quest possibility to other mortachs to access/join some Undead Legion recruiting privileges.

DLCs for VC BLOODLINES:
    /Necrachs:Zacharias, Melkhior, Radu the forsaken /Strigoi:Ushoran, Vorag The Ghoul King, Gashnag The Black Prince, Rametep /Blood Dragon:Red Duke, Abhorash /Lahmia:zNitocris, Ulrika, Naaima

• mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 10,800
    Is this some weird attempt at reverse psychology that I'm not understanding?
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 38,460
    I hope you're happy with your purchase smile :).
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

• DTAPPSNZ#5477DTAPPSNZ#5477 Registered Users Posts: 2,356
    edited August 11
    Dude you’re playing 3D galaxy brain chess with yourself
This discussion has been closed.