Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mortal Empires - Chaos Invasion not ending

DeltaAlpha95DeltaAlpha95 Registered Users Posts: 1
Good afternoon,

I am playing Mortal Empires as Reikland. I have defeated both the Warriors of Chaos and the Warherd of Chaos but the Chaos Invasion has not ended. It is the last thing needed for a victory on this map. I have defeated all four Lords of Chaos. I reached out to SEGA Support. After all the standard troubleshooting steps, the problem was still not resolved, so they sent me here. Is there anything I am missing, or something that can be done to fix this?

The images are from when I first realized that there were no more Choas units spawning but the invasion hadn't ended. The save is from several turns later, after destroying all Norsca and Warherd factions to see if that would resolve the issue.

I am not using any mods.

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,139

Good afternoon,

I am playing Mortal Empires as Reikland. I have defeated both the Warriors of Chaos and the Warherd of Chaos but the Chaos Invasion has not ended. It is the last thing needed for a victory on this map. I have defeated all four Lords of Chaos. I reached out to SEGA Support. After all the standard troubleshooting steps, the problem was still not resolved, so they sent me here. Is there anything I am missing, or something that can be done to fix this?

The images are from when I first realized that there were no more Choas units spawning but the invasion hadn't ended. The save is from several turns later, after destroying all Norsca and Warherd factions to see if that would resolve the issue.

I am not using any mods.

Thank you

This bug is known by C.A., but there are lots of gamers say that the bug is still not fixed (see the link)! :o

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/289181/chaos-bug-mortal-empires-defeat-the-leaders-of-chaos#latest

There is a mod to end your Grand Campaign in Mortal Empires and I read this. :/

If that not working that you crush the Norsca factions and the Warherd factions, then use this mod. ;)

And if you don't use the mod, then I think that you can't end your Grand Campaign in Mortal Empires.. :/

And don't forget: 23 of August is the release in Warhammer 3 the Immortal Empires! :D

So, you can maybe play the Empire Reikland in Warhammer 3, but that is your choice. :*

And good luck to crush the Norsca factions and the Warherd factions! ;)

I hope for you that this end the Grand Campaign. :*
    For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file