Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Proposed Race Expansion #5: Norsca; The Tribes of Chaos

2»

Comments

  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,641
    saweendra said:

    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    #memestodreams

    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    i like every thing in this post except mortkin don't care for that guy he is a chaos lord . and i like the ever chariot lord Surtha Ek.

    Surtha is only a WH1 meme and not a real character. The way he is currently implemented is perfectly fine.
    He is comparable with Sarthoreal.

    Mortkin is one of the best characters out there and such a fantastic LL choice.
    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    i like every thing in this post except mortkin don't care for that guy he is a chaos lord . and i like the ever chariot lord Surtha Ek.

    Surtha is only a WH1 meme and not a real character. The way he is currently implemented is perfectly fine.
    He is comparable with Sarthoreal.

    Mortkin is one of the best characters out there and such a fantastic LL choice.
    #justicefortheeverchariot
    He already has a unique defeat trait. That’s Justice enough.

    Let the meme remain a meme.
    never don't want to play archeon 0.5 i wanna play true hero that every one need Surtha EK lord of chariots
    Wait Archaon is a Norsca LL and rides a Juggernaut? That’s new to me.

    Saying Mortkin is Archaon 2.0 just shows that you don’t know what you are talking about.
    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    i like every thing in this post except mortkin don't care for that guy he is a chaos lord . and i like the ever chariot lord Surtha Ek.

    Surtha is only a WH1 meme and not a real character. The way he is currently implemented is perfectly fine.
    He is comparable with Sarthoreal.

    Mortkin is one of the best characters out there and such a fantastic LL choice.
    ArneSo said:

    saweendra said:

    i like every thing in this post except mortkin don't care for that guy he is a chaos lord . and i like the ever chariot lord Surtha Ek.

    Surtha is only a WH1 meme and not a real character. The way he is currently implemented is perfectly fine.
    He is comparable with Sarthoreal.

    Mortkin is one of the best characters out there and such a fantastic LL choice.
    #justicefortheeverchariot
    He already has a unique defeat trait. That’s Justice enough.

    Let the meme remain a meme.
    never don't want to play archeon 0.5 i wanna play true hero that every one need Surtha EK lord of chariots
    Wait Archaon is a Norsca LL and rides a Juggernaut? That’s new to me.

    Saying Mortkin is Archaon 2.0 just shows that you don’t know what you are talking about.
    Mortkin was a chaos lord and was going to be a everchosen

    he is a norscan as much as archeon is imperial . stop being dramatic
    and jagurnet to riding literally much stronger shape shifiting daemon in archi

    Archeon is the upgrade to Mortkin not the other way around. and i don't care for him
    Because you hate chaos and also didn’t care about the 4 Champions. So your opinion here is kinda irrelevant. You hate every Chaos character.

    Also please never ask for another Bretonnia LL again because all of them are worst versions of LLs we already have.
    Which is why i personally never asks for ones we have already arch type for or are you confusing me for someone else.

    Your salt levels are high right now. But that doesn't change the fact he was a chaos lord and was the closet to be ever chosen out side of archeon in this period its a fact....


    And i like other characters over him which is also a fact.. me disliking chaos rejects is not the same as me disliking norsca i like norsca. I like fimir and i like surtha ek.
    And i will state my likes and dislikes.

    Also the fact you resorted to pettty talk means well i was right . And me being right is always the best out come

    No my dude you are objectively wrong if you mistake Mortkin for Archaon 2.0 and ask for Surtha instead.

    No real WH fan would ever ask for Surtha as a LL.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,218
    This has my seal of approval. Flavour is all!
  • SerPus#7395SerPus#7395 Registered Users Posts: 9,692
    And speaking of the Kul tribe, there is an intresting thing I've noticed. While all the other factions are led by some random warlords, Kul have this guy


  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,641
    SerPus said:

    And speaking of the Kul tribe, there is an intresting thing I've noticed. While all the other factions are led by some random warlords, Kul have this guy


    Thats indeed a strong indicator that we’ll get Crom as a LL eventually.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
Sign In or Register to comment.