Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The "a Brutal Business" event needs to be adjusted.

cersbsb#2301cersbsb#2301 Registered Users Posts: 95
The "a Brutal Business" event should either be changed or have it's frequency reduced significantly. +20 base Weapon Strength for all units in all factions is insane and it lasts a long time and comes up way too often (from my experience). It completely **** with the faction balance.

Comments

• zinthirzinthir Registered Users Posts: 41
    edited August 28
    Really agree, a flat global weapon strength buff is just wonky. That +20 ws will double the damage of something like clanrats or deckhands and have a much less noticeable effect on units with lower entity counts like ogre bulls, nevermind single entities. The event should just be +20% weapon strength so it helps out all melee units and stops armies of melee chaff from turning into lawnmowers
  • KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,849
    Totally agree.
    Space Frontier is a sci-fi themed board game I've designed for 2-4 players. Please take a look and enjoy our free Print-and-Play at FreezeDriedGames.com

If you have any questions about tactics or mechanics in Total War Warhammer multiplayer, feel free to PM me.
  • DrDDev1l#3957DrDDev1l#3957 Registered Users Posts: 7
    I also don't know why, but it seems that sometimes it just doesn't go away. The event is gone for me and some factions for the last 5 turns, but some bretonians and vampires still have it! I see 39 damage zombies shredding deamonettes like butter.