Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Several Visual Bugs When Loading Battles

CUChalkCUChalk Registered Users Posts: 2
This started as soon as I did the IE update.

My specs:

Graphics: intel iris xe
Processor: Intel core i7
Windows 11

Loading battles takes a good minute longer, which I can live with, but once the battles load I almost always have a visual issue of some kind (see pictures). One time it was just a solid black screen saying start battle. The other it loaded the battle and I could do everything as normal, but this giant blue cylinder was just constantly there on the screen no matter how I rotated or moved around. Didn't get a screen shot but while playing a multiplayer IE campaign, we went into a battle in the plaguemaster's realm and the ground was mostly green with random patches of that same blue color throughout. I sent a snapchat to my buddies and asked if they were seeing the same thing, but it was just me.

I'm on the lowest graphics settings fwiw.

Post edited by CA_Luna on

Comments

• KoalaTartareKoalaTartare Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited August 27
    Same issue with same graphics card on my laptop, I have a i5 processor. Is this an integrated graphics card issue ? I've tried my laptop's manufacturer's graphics driver and Intel's and both did nothing. I verified game files twice. I even double checked in other game and I have zero issues. CA please help :neutral:
  • KoalaTartareKoalaTartare Registered Users Posts: 2
    Are they always this slow to respond ?
  • mdgh1991mdgh1991 Registered Users Posts: 518
    edited August 28
    Same here. Texture stretching issue since IE patch.

I have integrated gpu as well. Intel UHD 630.
  • dargor88dargor88 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4
    Same issues with Intel Iris Xe, i7-1165G7
  • CUChalkCUChalk Registered Users Posts: 2
    I've discovered that the black screen is perfectly normal. Just hit start battle and it's fine. This only happens on Quest battles. I feel dumb...

The blue screen glitches seem to have stopped for me, but that may be because I haven't done anything in multiplayer in a few days. Single player seems to be running fine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file