Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Unable to go to Forge of Souls

13»

Comments

• GianniBrizziGianniBrizzi Registered Users Posts: 2
    I'm not going to play this game anymore until they fix this crap
  • dbbgerdbbger Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same problem, intercepted Skarbrand at one point, killed his faction before he could turn up to the Forge though. Now I can't travel to the Forge and portals are spawning everywhere...
  • CadroCadro Registered Users Posts: 1
    So I am also stuck at portals spawning everywhere without access to the Forge. All 4 souls claimed, countdown on. I will loose campaign after playing for 2 days because I am missing one button. Should I restart it? Will be the same problem again?
  • IsolatedCatIsolatedCat Registered Users Posts: 10
    Same issue here. Has anyone from CA acknowledged this at all? It's not in the list of known issues.

As problems go this is particularly devastating as you'll only encounter it after putting in all the time to get to this point in the campaign.
  • #788251#788251 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hey I've just run into the same issue. its the end of 2022 and this game has been out for ages. why isn't this game breaking bug fixed yet? Ive searched the web for a way to fix it but cant find anything and my last hope is asking on the forum for some answer. Otherwise lost days and days of playing a Slanish game.
  • Aphem#2722Aphem#2722 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same problem. I am playing Grand Cathay, the nurgle got 4 souls, I killed him before entering the rift, then wiped his faction. Now I have 4 souls, but cannot enter the final rift.

It`s my first campaign and I have spent there 256 turns. It`s a pity I cannot finish it.
  • CA_LunaCA_Luna Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,596
    Hey everyone,

previously this bug has been fixed in patch notes , as this thread is from Feb if you are still encountering this issue please create a new post with Save files for the save affected which will allow us to investigate the issue for you .

Thanks!
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
This discussion has been closed.