Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cult of Pleasure "Corrupted by Slaanesh"

KattenFindusKattenFindus Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 4
Not sure if i'm the only one but playing as Morathi and her Cult of Pleasure you get the "Corrupted by Slaanesh" Negative Trait, but Morathi and her faction is already largely devoted to Slaanesh so getting the event that 1 of your Lords or Heros are suddenly corrupted by Slaanesh? It just seems odd as you'd assume they all already are essentially. Gameplay wise this just seems strange, you spread Slaanesh corruption naturally anyways so there is no real middle ground of having to juggle it with some untainted and some corrupted. You naturally just eventually get all your lands to 100 Slaanesh corruption.

Right now i got no real clue on a actual of idea of what should be done instead, maybe make it so Morathi's faction get some uniqe trait to them specificly when spending times if max Slaanesh corruption areas or something really. As the trait really doesn't fit in with a faction which already spread it.

Note for context: "Corrupted by Slaanesh" trait has following modifiers; Control +3 Local Province, Enemy Slaanesh armies in local region get +50% Seduce Units budget.
We never had global warming issues when we still sacrificed people to the sun just saying. :/
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Reiteration6Reiteration6 Registered Users Posts: 22
    I suspect this is an oversight rather than intentional, but it actually seems lore-friendly to me. That trait is actually a good thing, as long as you're not fighting against Slaanesh armies, which Morathi shouldn't be doing. At least, not if you want to play her in a way that's lore-friendly.
  • suecoxsuecox Registered Users Posts: 66
    I also just played her campaign and noticed the same. There are several things that still spread chaos corruption rather than slanesh.
  • KattenFindusKattenFindus Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4
    "

I suspect this is an oversight rather than intentional, but it actually seems lore-friendly to me. That trait is actually a good thing, as long as you're not fighting against Slaanesh armies, which Morathi shouldn't be doing. At least, not if you want to play her in a way that's lore-friendly.

"

Yeah i'm not on about being lore friendly here but rather just focusing on gameplay, mechanics and such.
    We never had global warming issues when we still sacrificed people to the sun just saying. :/