Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

!!! MISSING CHAOS INVASION !!!

sirmicou#9380sirmicou#9380 Registered Users Posts: 66
Hi CA,

Just an elementary question : did you forget to add the Chaos invasion to the game in IE ?

Probably because it's too obvious ?

Please add it. It's not logical to see a Wood Elves or Dwarves invasion, and do not see any Chaos invasion. oO

Thank you CA !
Post edited by CA_Luna on

Comments

• sirmicou#9380sirmicou#9380 Registered Users Posts: 66
    edited September 12
    Hi CA,

Just an elementary question : did you forget to add the Chaos invasion to the game in IE ?

Probably because it's too obvious ?

Please add it. It's not logical to see a Wood Elves or Dwarves invasion, and do not see any Chaos invasion. oO

Thank you CA !
    Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on
  • CaptainTalkingCaptainTalking Registered Users Posts: 50
    I hope and I think that they will add it later on. Now we at least have the possibility to take on every scenario at once. I would also love a Skaven or a Beastmen one.
  • Schussel#7671Schussel#7671 Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    edited October 11
    It looks like a Vermintide is added as Endgame Scenario and I guess they could add Chaos,

What I would like is to have the possibility to increase/decrease the chance of certain events to happen.
    I always get the Waagh and its either stupid because I'm playing as LIzardmen or Dark Elves.
    Or as HE and most Orcs have already be eleminated by Dwarfs and suddenly a ultimate Waagh starts at the last two orc factions who have only one to three setlements left.
    By the way can a Waagh Endgame Scenarion happes when you play Orcs?
    edited October 15
    Yes, I hope they will add Chaos ! It's purely inconceivable CA didn't think to add it to final invasions. I don't know how they could forget this ! oO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file