Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Empire Unification or Autonomous faction bonus.

Guttrench#8929Guttrench#8929 Registered Users Posts: 115
edited September 12 in Campaign Ideas
In addition to, as many people have stated, about the issues with the Empire as a whole I would like to see specific bonuses applied to the two play styles. I would like to see an option to have an elector swear fealty to the emperor aka become a vassal and if you vassalize the elector you get a % increase to vassal income, allegiance points, and some other bonuses. As for the other case of increasing the imperial holdings and subjugating the electors you could get another bonus such as increased leadership, recruit rank, ect. This would encourage two entirely different play styles where you either crush dissenters or bring the empire in line to build a United front. This along with the other changes people have suggested and more events would add a lot to the empire as a whole in my personal opinion.
Post edited by Guttrench#8929 on
4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Guttrench#8929Guttrench#8929 Registered Users Posts: 115
    For this to be relevant hopefully we can see diplomacy options added to the elector counts and the electors get a system overhaul preferably in 2.2.
  • Jarms48#7854Jarms48#7854 Registered Users Posts: 323
    Yep. I’ve said several times the easiest way to buff Empire is to just let them have more diplomacy options with the elector factions. Let them:

- Join wars
    - Make alliances
    - Vassalize

Vassalizing could even have unique benefits for Empire, if you have an outpost and that elector holds the elector count position you can recruit that elector count unit. If you have 10 fealty with them you’d get a passive +10 prestige per turn. Then you can confederate them with imperial authority later.
  • Guttrench#8929Guttrench#8929 Registered Users Posts: 115
    Jarms48 said:

Yep. I’ve said several times the easiest way to buff Empire is to just let them have more diplomacy options with the elector factions. Let them:

- Join wars
    - Make alliances
    - Vassalize

Vassalizing could even have unique benefits for Empire, if you have an outpost and that elector holds the elector count position you can recruit that elector count unit. If you have 10 fealty with them you’d get a passive +10 prestige per turn. Then you can confederate them with imperial authority later.

That would be nice to still allow you to have access to their units. I’d also like to see some more options to use Prestige also.