- Daemon Princes* Aside from Be'lakor, they all cost ~600 more than they should. The Tzeentch DP, for example, costs 550 more than an exalted lord of change, but has weaker stats.
- Aspiring Champions - They're awful in MP. The RoR has a bit of a niche vs Ogres and maybe a couple of other factions where you want anti-large that isn't vulnerable to typical anti-infantry spells, but that's about it. The regular Aspiring champions are worse than they were in WH2, and they weren't a good unit then either.
- Warshrines - The Tzeentch, Khorne, and Undivided Warshrines are all terrible. Their bonuses should probably be doubled. The Tzeentch Warshrine probably needs an additional effect, like barrier recharge or something, because spell mastery and WoM recharge is not going to cut it unless the values are ridiculous. The Nurgle warshrine is probably fine. The Slaanesh Warshrine, like most Mortis engine effects, is probably too strong currently.
- Dragon Ogres - They're significantly worse than the Khorne GW minotaurs, which still cost 100 less. If they cost 1450-1500, they'd probably be alright, but as is, they're pretty terrible for the cost.
- Chaos Knights - The new, larger models result in less getting in combat, their mass is less effective due to the larger models each coming into contact with more entities, they're easier to hit with projectiles due to larger entities, and they're turning to the side a lot in melee due to the new animations. Their performance has taken a ~8-10% hit compared to before the new models. Something along the lines of +100 mass and + ~5-10% weapon strength or hp could offset their reduced performance.
- Swords of Chaos - Regular chaos knights that cost 400 less will perform better against most units in the game.
- Hellcannon - Even using their full ammunition, they're unlikely to pay off unless there are particularly good targets. Even the RoR with +15 ammunition can have trouble paying off when left alone if the opponent doesn't have expensive targets. They're likely one of the worst artillery pieces in the game right now, considering they cost 1200.
Edit: Also, the Paragon of Ruin ability. 5% charge bonus might as well not exist, and it giving ITP is redundant with Archaon's Crown of Domination.