Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssuePLEASE CONSİDER US.. What update is this?

polatgeyikpolatgeyik TurkeyRegistered Users Posts: 13
With so many changes made in update 2.1, how do you not fix the fact that there is no garrison building in Altdorf that so many people are giving feedback on? Is it a joke ?

It is not my intention to criticize or demoralize. I just want the game to be better. But you should have prioritized such important bugs.

Post edited by CA_Dimitar#6718 on

Comments

• Kennyannydenny#4548Kennyannydenny#4548 The NetherlandsRegistered Users Posts: 211
    They did say they only fixed bugs with 2.1 that were mentioned in Early Access (so before the general populace like us could get our hands on Immortal Empires). Seems this wasn't reported before Immortal Empires released. Fixes that were reported by the community since Immortal Empires' release will come in the next update. So the earliest fix for this would always have been the upcoming patch.
  • polatgeyikpolatgeyik TurkeyRegistered Users Posts: 13

They did say they only fixed bugs with 2.1 that were mentioned in Early Access (so before the general populace like us could get our hands on Immortal Empires). Seems this wasn't reported before Immortal Empires released. Fixes that were reported by the community since Immortal Empires' release will come in the next update. So the earliest fix for this would always have been the upcoming patch.

I hope so, but it just seemed like a bug that they could easily fix. Or they wanted to tackle the garrison system from the ground up.
  • Jhuutom#2027Jhuutom#2027 Registered Users Posts: 10

cope
  • KamilMSBSKamilMSBS Registered Users Posts: 44
    Fully agreed. Some bugs are very easy fixes....

I suspect CA product management is using waterwall and any changes to something earlier accepted are simply not at their mind.
  • Kennyannydenny#4548Kennyannydenny#4548 The NetherlandsRegistered Users Posts: 211

I hope so, but it just seemed like a bug that they could easily fix. Or they wanted to tackle the garrison system from the ground up.
    Yeah I hope so too! The city can really use a garrison building.
  • undertoad#3517undertoad#3517 Registered Users Posts: 13
    IIRC, Altdorf didn't have a garrison building because, being a landmark settlement, it could achieve a large garrison on its own.
    undertoad said:

IIRC, Altdorf didn't have a garrison building because, being a landmark settlement, it could achieve a large garrison on its own.

Yes, but these unique garrisons have been removed in Immortal Empires. And to make up for this gap, garrison buildings have been added to unique cities with 10 buildings such as Karaza Karak and Lothern. But they forgot to add it to Altdorf. I really don't want to be toxic, but I'm not surprised. They manage to make these mistakes every time .
  • MorphesuceMorphesuce Registered Users Posts: 13
    There are more game breaking bugs at the moment than what you describe, that have been unfortunately introduced with 2.1. Freezes in campaign and in battle are, in my modest opinion, a bit less of a luxury to ask removed than the garrison of altdorf getting reinstated.
    edited September 7

There are more game breaking bugs at the moment than what you describe, that have been unfortunately introduced with 2.1. Freezes in campaign and in battle are, in my modest opinion, a bit less of a luxury to ask removed than the garrison of altdorf getting reinstated.

Yes, especially in the middle of siege wars, there is freezing, but this problem started after 2.1 patch for me. But this garrison issue causes the AI ​​to lose the city of Altdorf in the early game rounds and the Empire collapses. I think it's a very easy bug to fix and I think it poses an urgency.
  • CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 980
    Hey all,

Thanks for the patience and the reports. We already know about this issue and it's being investigated.

Cheers,
    Dimitar

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file