Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can my PC run Medieval II: Total war ?

abdmznabdmzn Registered Users Posts: 2
Hello guys, as the title says, I'm asking if this game can run on my PC. I know that this is a weird question. but anything is expected from my PC.

It's a really old Acer Laptop, probably 8 or 9 years old. any way, here are my PC specs:

Intel celeron 560 2.13ghz single core prossecor with1 MB L2 cache memory
2 GB RAM DDR2
Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express chipset family

Can I run this game on my PC with the lowest settings?, Thanks for your time.
Tagged:

Comments

• XenologyXenology Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 18
    abdmzn said:

Hello guys, as the title says, I'm asking if this game can run on my PC. I know that this is a weird question. but anything is expected from my PC.

It's a really old Acer Laptop, probably 8 or 9 years old. any way, here are my PC specs:

Intel celeron 560 2.13ghz single core prossecor with1 MB L2 cache memory
    2 GB RAM DDR2
    Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express chipset family

Can I run this game on my PC with the lowest settings?, Thanks for your time.

The CPU is decent seems okay

But the graphics card is way too weak, you need something stronger than that to run the game. And the ram is okay as well.

I recommend you upgrade the GFX Card to a GeForce GT 520MX and you should be able to play it.
  • abdmznabdmzn Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thanks for your reply!
    It actually works fine expect in some big city battles and huge armies
  • marshall_united123marshall_united123 Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited September 12
    Hi just asking dose anyone know if the latitude e7440 can run medieval Total war2?
  • FritzvomWald#8248FritzvomWald#8248 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 153
    Step one to boost the game if you have a low end set up is to apply the Large Address Aware 'patch' to the executable - it enables access to 4GB RAM instead of only 2GB.

https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371

One bottleneck is usually CPU speed as the game only uses one core, disabling background programs helps here.
    author.png