Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Family tree not showing family members

Glory PronGlory Pron Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 2
edited September 24 in Gameplay Issues
Hi,
I'm playing Saxon in AD436, and there's something wrong with the family tree. I get notifications about people having babies etc, but I can't find the parents or child in the family tree. It's the same with one of my generals, who for some reason doesn't show up in the family tree, so I have no way of managing his wavering loyalty!

I tried to attach a save file, but I get a 503 error every time I try to upload.
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• vonDobelnvonDobeln Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 628
    edited March 2015
    There are a few threads (including one of by me) already concerning this so you will be pleased to know that CA is aware of the problem. :)
    Intel Core i7-6700 @3.40GHz (8 CPUs), 16384MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB (+8GB shared), Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Glory PronGlory Pron Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Ah great :)

I hope I don't have to start a new game, I'm doing quite well!
  • vonDobelnvonDobeln Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 628
    edited March 2015
    When it happened to me I charged him alone into an enemy line to get rid of him and his wavering loyalty. :)
    Intel Core i7-6700 @3.40GHz (8 CPUs), 16384MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB (+8GB shared), Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • CA_LunaCA_Luna Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,596
    edited March 2015
    Hi Glory Pron, Dont worry about a save for this one, we have a small collection of them for this issue =) - I'll pass the info you gave along to the team tho!
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • #389512#389512 Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Glory Pron, Dont worry about a save for this one, we have a small collection of them for this issue =) - I'll pass the info you gave along to the team tho!

That may be, but 7 years later and the bug is still there lol
This discussion has been closed.