Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Beasts in Velvet, Dien Ch'ing Question

atomicchair#4865atomicchair#4865 Registered Users Posts: 2
Hey just wonder if anyone who has read the beasts in Velvet Book could answer a question about the Character Dien Ch'ing. Does the book mention which Cathay city that Dien Ch'ing come from?

I'm just wondering if it's one of the cities in game 3.

Comments

• Lord_Zarkov#7252Lord_Zarkov#7252 Registered Users Posts: 1,921

Hey just wonder if anyone who has read the beasts in Velvet Book could answer a question about the Character Dien Ch'ing. Does the book mention which Cathay city that Dien Ch'ing come from?

I'm just wondering if it's one of the cities in game 3.

I don’t recall either Beasts in Velvet or Silver Nails (the other book featuring him) saying which city he came from, just that the Monkey King turfed him out for his devotion to Tzeentch.

His story in Silver Nails (it’s an anthology) is probably the more interesting one for TWW tbh. Not only is he the main antagonist there, but it has quite a bit about Tzeentch worship in Cathay, is where the ancestor spirit thing comes from and I believe it is also the first mention of the Monkey King.

• atomicchair#4865atomicchair#4865 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply Lord Zarkov