Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I love the fact animation wise Demon Prince of Nurgle is technically is the most unique demon prince

The nurgle dp is the only version that doesn't shares the animation attacks due to having a great weapon
Wile the others all share the one handed type
And khorne dp has dual axes but the poor bugger doesn't has duel wielding attack animations so he never uses his second weapon same goes to the dp of slaanash with his 2nd crab claw .poor lads
Heck all variants of tzeench dp have the same staff he even doesn't uses it as a magical weapon just uses it like a regular beating stick talking about being demon mastery of magic .
Heck the great weapon version has more attack animations then the one handed version even

So demon prince of nurgle for the win

Comments

• damon40000#7640damon40000#7640 Registered Users Posts: 1,873
    and GUO is one hell of a chungus, Tzeench chikens or khorne goats cant even compare to
    BsFG dwarf
  • Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920 Registered Users Posts: 902

and GUO is one hell of a chungus, Tzeench chikens or khorne goats cant even compare to

• Pede#6322Pede#6322 Registered Users Posts: 1,937
    The Daemon prince attack animations are lacking greatly across the board. It's a shame all variants of DP's are limited to simple swinging their weapon randomly.

The trailer for Daniel had the Nurgle variant use the gut-mouth to puke attack. This is sadly not the case in game..

• Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 15,855
    It's not unique it's just a copy paste of Daniel. CA couldn't even bother to make new animations for the Daemon Prince of Khorne, he's dual wielding axes and yet only uses his right axe to fight. They really did the Daemon Princes dirty.
  • Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920 Registered Users Posts: 902
    edited September 24
    Pede said:

The Daemon prince attack animations are lacking greatly across the board. It's a shame all variants of DP's are limited to simple swinging their weapon randomly.

The trailer for Daniel had the Nurgle variant use the gut-mouth to puke attack. This is sadly not the case in game..

Neodeinos said:

It's not unique it's just a copy paste of Daniel. CA couldn't even bother to make new animations for the Daemon Prince of Khorne, he's dual wielding axes and yet only uses his right axe to fight. They really did the Daemon Princes dirty.

YES FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT BUT ME
    IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEA THE GLARING QUALITY ISSUES THAT DEMON PRINCES ACROSS THE BOARD HAVE .
    I EVEN MADE A HALL REDDIT POST ABOUT NURGLE DP VOMIT NOT BEING IN THE GAME
    I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE
  • empirefemboy#6923empirefemboy#6923 Registered Users Posts: 62
    Pede said:

Yeah sounds like a bug to me
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,221

The Great Unclean One's animations are excellent, but I'm not a fan of the model itself. Its proportions are too close to a human:

In comparison with Age of Reckoning GUO:

Or the wonderful Dawn of War II one:

Speaking about Daemon Princes, well, they clearly aren't as polished as Greater Daemons, with the exception of Lord of Change, for obvious reasons. Chaos in Game3 is a mixture of awe and disappointment, and unfortunately there's a lot of the latter.
  • nyobiennyobien Registered Users Posts: 327
    And Be'lakor also has lame animations because he's another Daniel clone

Remove agents/heroes from the campaign map like Three Kingdoms did. They are not fun and only serve to make the game more tedious. Nobody finishes campaigns because of how tedious the late game becomes with things like this to manage every turn.

Grudges:

6 years old Lord of Change with unimpressive animations. CA hid the exalted one until launch and lied that it was like Kairos's: https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/qak83o/so_turns_out_the_lord_of_change_in_the_trailer/.

CA put the Champions of Chaos LLs in WoC instead of monogods to save money on unique campaign mechanics