Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Alarielle's bonuses on regions gone after confederation (No mods)

BoulderpuncherchrisBoulderpuncherchris Registered Users Posts: 15
v2.1.1 Build

I confederated Alarielle but she stopped providing her bonuses to regions anymore. Before the confederation, I was able to see the mark and bonuses she left on regions where she ends her turn. After 5 turns of the confederation, she still can't do that.

Apparently, loading a save immediately after something happens on legendary difficulty breaks the game. I quit the game on the turn I did the confederation. After I came back to play, I noticed the bug. In another campaign when I was playing Lizardmen, I saved and loaded the game right after I got Lord Kroak. His equipment items were all gone (empty equipment slots) after the load.

I can not try and reproduce the bug because I'm playing on legendary difficulty. Confederating her was also a miracle. It would be hard for me to test again.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file