Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredBUG: Skaven Settlement has Indestructable Tower

Turoschmak#4036Turoschmak#4036 Registered Users Posts: 11
Unfortunately one of the attack paths has an indestructable wall segment including a indestrucatable tower. Pictures from Multiplayer attached. Problem also occurs in Singel player.
Please resolve.

Did anybody encounter this in other factions sieges?
Post edited by CA_Tama#5904 on
Tagged:

Comments

• MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,139
    Hello Turoschmak#4036,

This is the wrong forum!

I suspect that you must place this in the section: https://forums.totalwar.com/categories/wh3-immortal-empires-beta

Moderator can you please move to the right section: https://forums.totalwar.com/categories/wh3-immortal-empires-beta?

Thanks. :)
    For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

• Turoschmak#4036Turoschmak#4036 Registered Users Posts: 11
    Hello MasterSayo.
    unfortunately you are mistaken. This bug is also to be found on the Realms of Chaos. I Doublechecked.

Hello MasterSayo.
    unfortunately you are mistaken. This bug is also to be found on the Realms of Chaos. I Doublechecked.

Yes and no.. :/

Your 1st report, about this bug is the Dwarf faction and this faction is only in the Immortal Empires. :/

The 2nd report is the faction Kislev and this faction comes both in the Campaigns Chaos Reams and Immortal Empires. :*

Is every wall indestructible or are some walls indestructible in this settlement?

I can remember in Warhammer 2 Mortal Empires that some walls are indestructible and the rest of the walls are not in the same settlement. :*

The indestructible walls can't be taken with ladders by the infantry and the other walls can be taken by this. :o

And I play Immortal Empires in Warhammer 3 with the faction Empire Reikland, but so far, I haven't noticed this "bug". :/
    Because the settlements from the enemy (Rebels) haven't no walls. :*

Ok, no offense, but please allow me to ask you two simple questions. Did you actually fight a siege battle at Realms of Chaos against Skaven? Did you do so in IE? If not, maybe you want to see for yourself. You might agree to the facts posted.

The first Battle ist from Multiplayer in IE. I actually did encounter this before in Single player in IE. You had a point, that It should be checked if this also occurs in RoC. It does. Because the fastest way to Hellpit in RoC is with Kislevites. I tried with Kathy. Neither Clan Rictus nor Clan Moulder are Rebel factions in the siegebattles shown. So i cannot see, why you do mention this at all. Inconsequential.

My original post was about the very wall segment in the pictures. Unfortunately the indestructable trait does extend to the tower attached to the wall. More words. Same statement as in the first post.

Can you contribute something substantial to the facts? Maybe you fought the same Siege layout against different factions? If you do so, please share your findings. Maybe it is an isolated problem to the Skaven settlement, maybe not.

It still feels like a bug. An oversight probably. A two minute fix hopefully.

What I mean with the Rebels is a human faction (see picture 1). :*

And the "minor" settlements haven't no walls (see picture 2). :/
    So, they aren't siege battles! :/

That's way I can't tell you, that I haven't noticed this bug so far. :*

And I play only Single Player with the Immortal Empires Campaign! :)

Picture 1.

Picture 2.

Ok, so keep going and find and try those siege battles. There is a whole campaign to be had :)
  • furtissim#2177furtissim#2177 Registered Users Posts: 412
    I wonder why this guy is arguing with you, OP, when clearly he's speaking - with extremely bad grammar I must add - about unrelated stuff? So annoying.

Also, who the hell finishes each sentence with an emoji?

Can't comment on the reported possible bug, but couldn't stop myself from commenting about the absurdity of this conversation. Please stop spamming in nearly every post in this forum @MasterSayo01#2856 , thank you.

I wonder why this guy is arguing with you, OP, when clearly he's speaking - with extremely bad grammar I must add - about unrelated stuff? So annoying.

Also, who the hell finishes each sentence with an emoji?

Can't comment on the reported possible bug, but couldn't stop myself from commenting about the absurdity of this conversation. Please stop spamming in nearly every post in this forum @MasterSayo01#2856 , thank you.

Excuse me?!

What's your problem? Have you a bad day or something like that?

You are the 1st complaining, what I don't understand.

And I'm not spamming this post or the forum!

If you want to know at this forum, that's lots of gamers post the bugs reports at the wrong forum.

Because some gamers report issues, what is for the Immortal Empires forum.
    Also, I report this to a moderator and the moderator move this to the right forum.

Every day there are 3 or even more wrong reports, about issues that's for the Immortal Empires forum.

Besides, if you complaining about this, then do it yourself. And report the wrong issues to the moderator.
    So, the moderator can move it to the right “Immortal Empires” forum.

And have a nice day, furtissim#2177. :D

Greetings,

Master Sayo

• furtissim#2177furtissim#2177 Registered Users Posts: 412
    A bureaucrat of gaming forums. Never thought I'd live to see the day... :#
    Agreed.

What we need is information if anybody came across this invulnerable towers in other settlement battles. Be it walled(!) minor settlement or city siege.
    The Problem is still there.
  • CA_Tama#5904CA_Tama#5904 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 230
    Hey @Turoschmak#4036

Please could you upload a save file for us so we can investigate this.

This link has all the information we require - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/318110/read-me-before-posting#latest

Thanks for your help! ^-^
    Tama
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
    CA_Tama said:

Hey @Turoschmak#4036

Please could you upload a save file for us so we can investigate this.

This link has all the information we require - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/318110/read-me-before-posting#latest

Thanks for your help! ^-^
    Tama

Savegame attached.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file