Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bug Report: Allied DLC Unit Recruitment

SpartanElite1321SpartanElite1321 Registered Users Posts: 4
I have been playing this game ever since it first came out and this bug has been affecting me and others in the community. Essentially when I have an outpost (Level 3) in an ally's empire I cannot access his full range of units.

For base game races I can recruit their normal units fine but any DLC units that they themselves have access to and use, i cannot recruit. I.e. Ratling guns for the Skaven.

However on top of this, races that have come out as DLC race packs i can recruit almost nothing from. I.e. Warriors of Chaos, Wood elves and Norsca. When attempting to recruit from any of these races i can only recruit super basic units
Examples:
- WoC: Marauders and marauder horsemen when the faction has access to Hellcanons, armoured trolls and more.
- Norsca: Marauder berserkers, horsemen and feral mammoths when the faction has access to Giants, chariots and war mammoths.
- WE: Eternal guard, glade guard, waywatchers, hawk riders and tree kin when the faction has each building type maxed out (can't even get dryads)

In response to the main questions i will probably get asked:
- YES the ally still has access to the required building
- YES I have enough allegiance points to recruit (maxed out)
- YES I do own every single warhammer game and DLC
Post edited by CA_Luna on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file