Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Foreign Veteran names

jimglotjimglot Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,023
Just wondered if anyone knows a compiled list of the Foreign veterans names in FOTS. Been digging on the web but cant find any. My favorite? Why Rufus of course. He's only downside is he seems to always get “Eye for the Ladies” But being ex-military I understand it all to well. <grin>
Regards
There are only two types of ships. Submarines and Targets!

"Even the bloody queen don't rate cocoa!"
Exclaimed by a young British submariner riding Crevalle (SS 291) when offered a cup of cocoa by the crew
Post edited by jimglot on

Comments

• SertoriusSertorius Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 938
    edited March 2013
    I was expecting Jules Brunet to appear as one of the foreing veteran names, I'm sure I've seen Brunet, but not with the first name Jules.

As for Eye for the Ladies, it seems like every time every general or vet get stuck in a place they pick up that trait. IMHO, anyone man who doesn't have 'eyes of the ladies' bats for a different team.
  • GladiatoRileyGladiatoRiley Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Sertorius wrote: »
    I was expecting Jules Brunet to appear as one of the foreing veteran names, I'm sure I've seen Brunet, but not with the first name Jules.

As for Eye for the Ladies, it seems like every time every general or vet get stuck in a place they pick up that trait. IMHO, anyone man who doesn't have 'eyes of the ladies' bats for a different team.

Haha, yeah I find that my generals get that all the time.
  • anhalibutanhalibut Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 22
    edited April 2013
    I love mobility in my armies so I really don't like getting the Eye for the Ladies trait.
    I've gotten to the point where I destroy all geisha buildings in any province I capture.
  • spicykoreanspicykorean Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,632
    edited May 2013
    That trait happens if you leave the general in a town with an inn (geisha building chain) for multiple turns.