Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Solutions found across the support forums - UPDATED 22/01/2015

Matthias CAMatthias CA AdministratorPosts: 2,596Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
edited September 2013 in Total War Eras Support Forum
[Thread will continually be updated as more solutions are found. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU FIND NEW SOLUTIONS. Thank you.]

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE FAQ's FIRST? AS WE HAVE BUILT A KNOWLEDGE BASE OF ALL OFFICIAL TROUBLESHOOTING SOLUTIONS. If not please click here.

Hi all,

As it starts being confusing and/or hard to find solutions for your issues we are making a thread where you will find every solutions found that have solved others' issues.

Please bear in mind that these solutions are not all official and might not work for you.

If you have tried every solutions posted below, please create a thread (if this hasn't been done yet) with your DxDiag and as much information as possible.

Another thing that will help us help you is to make one thread per person and per issue. If you see another thread that looks like your issue, please do not post in it. Even though issues may seem very similar, they might have different causes.

You will find the solutions here: (or just scroll down to the appropriate part)

- Single player Campaign issue
- Single Player Battle Issues
- Compatibility Issues
- Graphics Issues
- Installation Issues
- Audio Issues
- Multiplayer Campaign
- Multiplayer Battles in Campaign
- Multiplayer Battles

If you have found a solution which has worked for you, please send me a PM with the link to the post giving this solution, as I will be adding them as soon as possible.

I hope you will find a solution in this thread and if not, we will be helping you as soon as we can.

Regards,

Matthias

Disclaimer: Incorrectly modifying or disabling any process in msconfig or in any other core windows component might create a risk of crashing your system, and is to be attempted at your own risks.
Before making changes to a file (system or game file) please make a safe copy in another folder, in order to be able to reverse the process if necessary..

DISCLAIMER #2: Please be careful when downloading from external websites as these might contain virus/trojans. If you find a link to be related to a virus/trojan, please report it immediately so we can remove the link. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING YOUR ISSUE ON THE SUPPORT FORUMS.

Need to contact us?

Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
Post edited by Matthias CA on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.