Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Need graphic card advice>>please.

JosiahLambertJosiahLambert Junior MemberPosts: 1Registered Users
edited January 2011 in Technology
hey guys

Im pretty much new to total war ive play it for just ove 2 months but my computers graphics card is pretty poor and i want to be able to play all the total war games in max settings so i was hoping that that the pros will be able to help me on what graphics cards are recommended to play in max settings

(It has to be affordable though, i dont want to pay too much for one)

but i will say thanks for the advice in advice :)
Post edited by JosiahLambert on

Comments

• evotucevotuc Senior Member Posts: 983Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    What is the maximum resolution of your monitor and your budget for the card?
    2% Club
    FX 8350
    Sabertooth 990FX
    8GB 1600 RAM
    AMD 7950
    How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it?
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAPosts: 7,729Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights
    edited January 2011
    Evo is right, we sort of need at least that information. It would also help us if we could know what your CPU is and how much system ram you have, what your CURRENT card is, and what is the model or at least the wattage of your current PSU (power source). Ah, also it would help if we knew what country you are in or are ordering parts from. Thanks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest