Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Should animal testing be ended

darren jkdarren jk Senior MemberPraying in the temple of shireknights cultPosts: 2,059Registered Users
edited January 2011 in The Graveyard
Well should we stop testing and hurting and killing animals like dogs cats monkeys and rats?Or do you believe the benifits outway the cons?Do we really need to do it?:(
VENI VIDI VICI :D
Post edited by darren jk on

Comments

• Seleukos of OlympiaSeleukos of Olympia Senior Member Posts: 770Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    I say better them than us, at least when it comes to testing life-saving drugs. When it comes to cosmetic testing, it's a whole different question...
  • CloverClover Senior Member Posts: 4,964Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    Political questions are not allowed >_<
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
  • williamcarter1993williamcarter1993 Senior Member Posts: 636Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    No. It's better than doing it to a human. Or would you rather the scientists stick you with all kinds of salves and pastes and juices and stuff in the name of health
    Yea verily, as I gallop through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no human, for I am the hungriest carnivore in all the land
  • darren jkdarren jk Senior Member Praying in the temple of shireknights cultPosts: 2,059Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    Do scientists know what they are making so they dont need to do it?They know the chemicals they are using?Some of the things they do is shocking to the animals
  • GSCGSC Senior Member Posts: 1,687Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    No, they should continue.
  • LeckanLeckan Senior Member Posts: 798Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    This is a pretty hot discussed topic but I don't know if this is politics, but it sure might fit in to another term that is against the ToS.

I think they should keep doing it but it can always be improved so less animals die, especially monkeys.
    In a thread about the 21st of may "rapture"
    "Good job it didn't happen really because I'm still watching the last season of Married with Children and I'd hate to not know what happens in the last episode." - Shireknight
    edited January 2011
    Do scientists know what they are making so they dont need to do it?They know the chemicals they are using?Some of the things they do is shocking to the animals

Yeah but sometimes in the course of these shocking things they come up with something to benefit mankind. And plus there are more rats running around to use as experiments than there are humans, unless you use death row inmates. since they're on death row they're going to die anyway
    Yea verily, as I gallop through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no human, for I am the hungriest carnivore in all the land
  • GustavGustav Senior Member Posts: 697Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    except for those guys that are sent there wrongfully, or the guy who gets pardoned at the last second. (Note this is why they have to use an alcohol swab before they give the person a lethal injection)
    "Oh, every life is precious, everyone is equally valuable. And maybe that's true, in Pixieland." - James Patterson

"Science taste like vomit" - Kari Byron
  • SasuSasu Moderator FinlandPosts: 8,876Registered Users, Moderators
    edited January 2011
    They can use bunnies. Bunnies are weird.

They supposedly developed from a carnivore to what they are now, highly unprecedented. And they eat their own poo!
    edited January 2011
    and I eat bunnies and it taste so good
  • darren jkdarren jk Senior Member Praying in the temple of shireknights cultPosts: 2,059Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    What about buttons the cat?
    edited January 2011
    I'd eat him too if he was here. Meat is meat
  • Ace_BlazerAce_Blazer Senior Member Toronto, CanadaPosts: 5,918Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    I'm not seeing this thread head anywhere special. Closed.
    My Rome 2 PC: Intel i5-4670, nVidia 760GTX, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, NZXT Vulcan mATX case
    Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions.
    Buttons the Kitten needs your help. Click here to save a kitten today.
This discussion has been closed.