Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Love letter to CA

TotmaniaTotmania Senior MemberPosts: 252Users Awaiting Email Confirmation - NO EMAIL
edited October 2013 in The Graveyard
Still ****ty performance on high-end rig(campaign map + battle map) i've been waiting for a performance fix since 3rd september, and i give up... Put your ****ty game to your proper location. And **** all dev's who worked in this project, you ******g thieves hope you guys bankrupt. I demand IP ban you ****ers
Post edited by Totmania on

Comments

• TrayvianTrayvian Senior Member Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    My rig plays it absolutely perfectly. Then again i'm not at cutting edge technology for this game unlike the others. Cutting edge always has issues for a few months. Oh and I've always been AMD never Intel. Haha. Benchmarks don't mean anything.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
  • TotmaniaTotmania Senior Member Posts: 252Users Awaiting Email Confirmation - NO EMAIL
    edited October 2013
    Trayvian wrote: »
    My rig plays it absolutely perfectly. Then again i'm not at cutting edge technology for this game unlike the others. Cutting edge always has issues for a few months. Oh and I've always been AMD never Intel. Haha. Benchmarks don't mean anything.
    ur ******ed
  • MikePMikeP Senior Member Posts: 890Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    Totmania wrote: »
    Still ****ty performance on high-end rig(campaign map + battle map) i've been waiting for a performance fix since 3rd september, and i give up... Put your ****ty game to your proper location. And **** all dev's who worked in this project, you ******g thieves hope you guys bankrupt. I demand IP ban you ****ers

wow. had you previous love letters success? I mean I've heard that some women prefer to be treated like strippers but does it work? and also on company level?

single guy here :p
  • HildorHildor Senior Member The MidlandsPosts: 3,283Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    I have a 5 year old machine, plays the game fine with no lag until you get over a few thousand warriors. No need to swear, if you do have issues with it then discuss it calmly and logically, the forums are full with enough ranting nonsensical posts as it is
    There'd be something witty here if I could think of it
  • WhiteFlagofWarWhiteFlagofWar Senior Member Posts: 1,667Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    MikeP wrote: »
    wow. had you previous love letters success? I mean I've heard that some women prefer to be treated like strippers but does it work? and also on company level?

single guy here :p

Apparently I've been going about it all wrong too...

Ah the life lessons learned on the Total War forums are endless in possibilities :)
  • Crappius MaximusCrappius Maximus Senior Member Posts: 713Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    I see a warning in your future, and little mature sharing of issues in general.
    What we do, we do for the glory of Cat! - Cattus Maximus A.D. 4

Post your campaign bugs here
    Post your battle issues here
    Want to know who the Devs are and where they've posted? Click here

Tired of the haters/flamers/trolls/fanboys/whiners? Simply:

1. Click on their name
    2. Click on view profile
    3. Choose Add to Ignore list
  • TotmaniaTotmania Senior Member Posts: 252Users Awaiting Email Confirmation - NO EMAIL
    edited October 2013
    Hildor wrote: »
    I have a 5 year old machine, plays the game fine with no lag until you get over a few thousand warriors. No need to swear, if you do have issues with it then discuss it calmly and logically, the forums are full with enough ranting nonsensical posts as it is
    i have 2 month old machine and cant run this game properly and also i've been waiting since 3rd september where is the logic?
  • WhiteFlagofWarWhiteFlagofWar Senior Member Posts: 1,667Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    i have 2 month old machine and cant run this game properly and also i've been waiting since 3rd september where is the logic?

Might I ask what is in this machine of yours?
    edited October 2013
    I see a warning in your future, and little mature sharing of issues in general.
    shut the **** up ****** i demand ip ban
    edited October 2013
    Might I ask what is in this machine of yours?
    nutella
  • tom_gr7tom_gr7 Senior Member Posts: 551Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    if you actually put your thoughts into a coherent paragraph without the need for profanities you might get taken a little more seriously.
    Rome II: Totally Casual.

Streamlined features, missing content from previous releases, zero diplomacy, no family tree, lack of character progression, magical transports, complete lack of battle, siege and campaign AI, blob style fighting formations, no guard or loose formations, 3minute battles, magical fire burning torches, zero seasons, magical unit replenishment, 1 turn per year, monotonous and incredibly tedious campaign,
  • TrayvianTrayvian Senior Member Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    shut the **** up ****** i demand ip ban

You know, you can just self-exile yourself...I understand you want to feel more cheated by CA through having their moderators ban you but wiser men walk away to cool down instead.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    edited October 2013
    You know, you can just self-exile yourself...I understand you want to feel more cheated by CA through having their moderators ban you but wiser men walk away to cool down instead.
    ok thanks for your wise message...

Gandhi is that you mate?
  • Crappius MaximusCrappius Maximus Senior Member Posts: 713Registered Users
    edited October 2013

He doesn't come across as very wise sadly.

Still, if there is a ban then it's one less temporary thing to clutter up the forum
    What we do, we do for the glory of Cat! - Cattus Maximus A.D. 4

Post your campaign bugs here
    Post your battle issues here
    Want to know who the Devs are and where they've posted? Click here

Tired of the haters/flamers/trolls/fanboys/whiners? Simply:

1. Click on their name
    2. Click on view profile
    3. Choose Add to Ignore list
    edited October 2013
    He doesn't come across as very wise sadly.

Still, if there is a ban then it's one less temporary thing to clutter up the forum
    i love ryan giggs a true professional greatest wales player of all time
  • HildorHildor Senior Member The MidlandsPosts: 3,283Registered Users
    edited October 2013

Sadly it's chance with what works and what doesn't, hopefully they will have it optimized by the end. Weirdly, my shogun 2 was almost unplayable, with CTD's almost every time I tried to save. And my napoleon experience was crippled by a horrible FPS that was unchanged no matter the settings. So for me, R2 has been the most stable recent total war game, a statement I think not shared by the other members of this forum
    There'd be something witty here if I could think of it
  • sdw1000sdw1000 Senior Member Posts: 623Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    Still ****ty performance on high-end rig(campaign map + battle map) i've been waiting for a performance fix since 3rd september, and i give up... Put your ****ty game to your proper location. And fuc.k all dev's who worked in this project, you ******g thieves hope you guys bankrupt. I demand IP ban you ****ers

This is your "love" letter? Your *** just needs to get banned from the forums. This was just a troll posting.

OK..nevermind. He's banned. lol.
    I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell.
    - William Tecumseh Sherman
This discussion has been closed.