Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

AI walks toward fortifications - siege

Angus_burgerAngus_burger Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 4
Hey all,

Just loaded up some FOTS after trying the garbage they passed for Rome 2. But when I was sieged by a force of several line infantry, they assaulted the castle, and began walking toward the walls while being shot at! Usually, one group opens fire, the rest run to climb the walls. In this case, one group stopped to fire, while the rest calmly walked toward the wall while under fire, and pretty much broke as soon as they started to climb.

This has never happened before, and I believe a new patch was just made for shogun 2 a while after the release of rome 2. Can I revert back to the previous patch somehow, so the AI can properly assault my castles? And was there indeed a new patch for Shogun 2?
Post edited by Angus_burger on

Comments

• HailJuliusCaesarHailJuliusCaesar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 28
    edited October 2013
    If there was a new patch, I wasn't aware. I have also noticed that once I really start upgrading my walls and defenses, the enemy doesn't have a chance.
    I love the name of honor, more than I fear death.
    Julius Caesar

SPQR