Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mods: Why is this off topic?

whimsicalwhimsical Senior MemberPosts: 330Registered Users
edited October 2013 in The Graveyard
http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/104134-Are-we-the-most-loyal-customers-out-there!?

I was making what I believed to be a valid statement about R2TW fanbase. Are we now in the business of censorship?

I did notice you changed the Patch 4 launch notes to from "early this" to "some time" this week!

Thankyou, Nice one:rolleyes:
Man is always separated from what he is by all the breadth of the being which he is not.
Post edited by whimsical on

Comments

• AlyssaFadenAlyssaFaden Senior Member Posts: 654Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    Calling out the mods? *whistles* best of luck with that, buddy. *steps away from the blast zone*
  • tom_gr7tom_gr7 Senior Member Posts: 551Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    whimsical wrote: »
    I did notice you changed the Patch 4 launch notes to from "early this" to "some time" this week!

im sorry where is this posted?
    Rome II: Totally Casual.

Streamlined features, missing content from previous releases, zero diplomacy, no family tree, lack of character progression, magical transports, complete lack of battle, siege and campaign AI, blob style fighting formations, no guard or loose formations, 3minute battles, magical fire burning torches, zero seasons, magical unit replenishment, 1 turn per year, monotonous and incredibly tedious campaign,
  • whimsicalwhimsical Senior Member Posts: 330Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    Calling out the mods? *whistles* best of luck with that, buddy. *steps away from the blast zone*

hey! at least it would be a response;)
    Man is always separated from what he is by all the breadth of the being which he is not.
  • MorgothicMorgothic Senior Member Posts: 2,166Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    hey! at least it would be a response;)

Mods post quite frequently.
    Fast like the wind,
    Silent like a forest,
    Intrusive like the fire,
    Immobile like a mountain,
    Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.
    -Takeda Shingen
    My Movie and Music review blog
  • KarmineKarmine Senior Member Posts: 615Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    Enjoy your Ban? No idea what will happen to you.

But yea, that is 100% off-topic thread and so is this one.

http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/40972-Campaign-AI-only-game-modded
    My Current Rome : Total War Campaign.... check out those pictures xD
    I modded all Factions to Religious Smith in behavior... that is all that is modded.
    edited October 2013
    tom_gr7 wrote: »
    im sorry where is this posted?

In the Patch 4 sticky.. it now says
    "On a site note, patch 5.0 beta will be available at some point next week with more performance and gameplay improvements".

when it did say something like
    "On a site note, patch 5.0 beta will be available EARLY next week with more performance and gameplay improvements".
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,448Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    "On a site note, patch 5.0 beta will be available at some point next week with more performance and gameplay improvements".

"On a site note, patch 5.0 beta will be available EARLY next week with more performance and gameplay improvements".

If that's true...the horror? We might have to wait one more day? Maybe two? The world is ending? :D
    Don't worry.
  • tom_gr7tom_gr7 Senior Member Posts: 551Registered Users
    edited October 2013

oh i see.... in that case time to

keyboard-rage-447x230.jpg

haha, but in all seriousness, we all knew it wouldn't be "early" this week. Late Friday afternoon probably/if at all.
    Rome II: Totally Casual.

Streamlined features, missing content from previous releases, zero diplomacy, no family tree, lack of character progression, magical transports, complete lack of battle, siege and campaign AI, blob style fighting formations, no guard or loose formations, 3minute battles, magical fire burning torches, zero seasons, magical unit replenishment, 1 turn per year, monotonous and incredibly tedious campaign,
    edited October 2013
    It does'nt strike you being a little unethical! Its the same in principle as saying the game will have X then getting a game without X... which is what everyone is unhappy about.
    edited October 2013
    tom_gr7 wrote: »
    oh i see.... In that case time to

keyboard-rage-447x230.jpg

haha, but in all seriousness, we all knew it wouldn't be "early" this week. Late friday afternoon probably/if at all.

....and some;););)
  • DaimyoUesugiDaimyoUesugi Senior Member Posts: 330Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/104134-Are-we-the-most-loyal-customers-out-there!?

I was making what I believed to be a valid statement about R2TW fanbase. Are we now in the business of censorship?

Do you have any proof whatsoever that it said that? Because I remember it reading as some time next week. And my memory isn't all that terrible.
  • SasuSasu Moderator FinlandPosts: 8,876Registered Users, Moderators
    edited October 2013
    http://forums.totalwar.com/announcement.php?f=2
    10. All actions taken by moderators are final and are not an invitation to begin a debate. If a thread is closed, moved or deleted it was because it violated one of the forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.