Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Reply shortcut?

MuljoMuljo Junior MemberPosts: 10Registered Users
edited October 2013 in New Players
As you can see by my number of posts I'm new to this forum. On other forums there has been a button which allows you to see all the posts in which people have replied to you(or in the thread you posted in). Does this forum have that option? I can't find it.
Post edited by Muljo on

Comments

• AohLegendAohLegend Senior Member Posts: 2,257Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    Muljo wrote: »
    As you can see by my number of posts I'm new to this forum. On other forums there has been a button which allows you to see all the posts in which people have replied to you(or in the thread you posted in). Does this forum have that option? I can't find it.
    No I don't think that it does. Welcome to the forums! :)
  • daelin4daelin4 Senior Member Posts: 16,176Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    I just happened to have wondered recently i we have such a feature, or if that is possible with the forum software. If your other forum is also vBulletin, then it is likely a feature we do not have turned on.

Corrected action is the most sincere form of apology.
  • MuljoMuljo Junior Member Posts: 10Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    daelin4 wrote: »
    I just happened to have wondered recently i we have such a feature, or if that is possible with the forum software. If your other forum is also vBulletin, then it is likely a feature we do not have turned on.

pretty sure this is the reason then and thanks Aoh :)
  • Half_Life_ExpertHalf_Life_Expert Senior Member Oak Park, CA , USAPosts: 4,686Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    as far as I know there is no such feature on these forums, sorry buddy. Welcome aboard anyway!
    "we have officially entered into pre-whinning about our games."- Cogre

I will always respect differing opinions on here, so long as they are presented maturely and in a civil manner

"No Battleplan ever survives contact with the enemy"- Helmuth Von Moltke the Elder

The WWI Thread: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/30914/why-a-world-war-i-themed-total-war/p1

I'm skipping TW: Warhammer